squintz

Pirate Lord
I think forum avatars should also include your present active guild that one may be in at any given time.
Like right next to the pirate name could be their guild association. It would be updatable automatically if possible.

As Pirates Forums is not directly linked to TLOPO (though TLOPO is the main topic in the forums), I can't see how this would be made possible.
It is the members free choice what information they share regarding their TLOPO avatars and what guilds they are in.

As Pirates Forums is not directly linked to TLOPO (though TLOPO is the main topic in the forums), I can't see how this would be made possible.
It is the members free choice what information they share regarding their TLOPO avatars and what guilds they are in.
Ah. Very good point Luna, I didn't really think of that. Thanks.

I also hope things are starting to normalize a bit for you. All in your own good time.

They did used to have an option to where you could "add a pirate" and it would be like your player card...
Yes there was. The "Add a pirate" option disappeared when the Forums had it's latest major update but I beleive that, and other content should return at some point as stated in the Forums update post...
Quote:

Known Issues
  • Medals are currently unavailable. They will return next month.
  • Albums are currently unavailable. They will return in the coming months.
  • Pirate Profiles are currently unavailable. They will return in the coming months.

Yes there was. The "Add a pirate" option disappeared when the Forums had it's latest major update but I beleive that, and other content should return at some point as stated in the Forums update post...
Quote:

Known Issues
  • Medals are currently unavailable. They will return next month.
  • Albums are currently unavailable. They will return in the coming months.
  • Pirate Profiles are currently unavailable. They will return in the coming months.
Any update on Albums? I like that feature and am hoping to see them back soon, updates I have but access I don’t...

I was hoping to have medals and albums out by now (per the original announcement), but I haven't been able to get them to feature parity just yet. I'll see if I can wrap up medals soon, and maybe do incremental releases for albums so people can at least access photos they've uploaded.

When I have further news on these fronts I'll post an announcement.
Will old accounts still have their albums?

I was hoping to have medals and albums out by now (per the original announcement), but I haven't been able to get them to feature parity just yet. I'll see if I can wrap up medals soon, and maybe do incremental releases for albums so people can at least access photos they've uploaded.

When I have further news on these fronts I'll post an announcement.
Awesome, I didn’t mean to push you and hope you will take the time to do it right, I was just wondering if there was an eta since I hadn’t heard anything in quite a while.

Back