Aw, C'mon

aye and did you all pay attention to his look? ( the new lvl 50 boss) he is by the looks of his hat to be of aztec descendent in a undead pirate ghost...( El Patron's scout perhaps?) and yes they really need to do a beta test site for Mac users and they need to hurry with the next installment of pirates right around the corner...
Where do you get the quest?

Well in one of the messages you get when you log off they were referring to it as a quest. I got on with my Windows machine and only saw a couple of regular Raven's Cove-type undead and the lv50 boss. Disappointing.

I was not aware there was a new quest?

I worked with two other pirates last night to take out the new boss.. not an easy task, two full time healers to keep up with the damage.. and still it took forever to knock him down.. we did so three times and guess what??? no loot!!! Um.. but after reading this maybe you can't get loot out of him till you finish quest, is that possible?

OK guys!!! Is there really a quest????? You all keep saying there is, but nobody's actually said where you get it!!! I haven't heard ANYTHING about it except for this thread. The only thing in the release notes is "Fixed Quest related server crashes" which does not mean a new quest. Please stop spreading rumors... :mad:

Well at any rate i am still high and mighty lol... and i would never argue about which OS is better its like people who think Chevy is better than Ford its just an impossible conversation haha

well, personally, i think a 63 corvette, is much nicer than a 2011 is all in personal taste, right? (and is not a money, issue :rolleyes:)

ford trucks rule. as for the corvettes, i think the 1982 is tops. had one for many years and it was one sweet ride. and bella you could buy almost two new corvettes for what a mint 63 cost today.:flag:

is like i said, is about personal taste, i have a 63 convertible and a split window corvette. I love classic cars. Ialso have a fatboy motorcyle. I love animals, and am a bit of a car freak, (its not about money)
my 63 split window vette.jpg
hd.jpg
look back to the body style of the corvette stingray to really appreciate it):piratemickey:But i will check out the 1982's have not really looked at the inbetween years.

THERE IS NOT A NEW QUEST! its just a new CAVE not a quest and there will be a story quest next year and a lvl cap rasie ( possibly around new years ) but there is not a new quest in the game at the moment so please dont spread rumors and as for the no loot problem its a bug not a quest related reward -_-

cuz they arent gonna release a story quest without rasing it and alot of people have been sending feedback about it and ive heard from tons and tons of ppl about a raise near new years and theres a set up for up to lvl 60 cap raise in the files
Ok well, again, this is another rumor. You can't know that there will be a new story quest. PLEASE don't say things like this because you don't ACTUALLY know that they will do this. I don't really care if it is "highly likely," you still can't say anything for certain. Besides then you have EVERYBODY saying things like this, and that just drives me nuts!:mad:

Ok well, again, this is another rumor. You can't know that there will be a new story quest. PLEASE don't say things like this because you don't ACTUALLY know that they will do this. I don't really care if it is "highly likely," you still can't say anything for certain. Besides then you have EVERYBODY saying things like this, and that just drives me nuts!:mad:

Lol ... calm down, Chris ... ;)

ya got a fast bass boat, bella?:confused:

skeeter, love that bass boat, can even ski behind it, love to fish, :fish:but must admit, moved up to a grady white, love ocean fishing to. (why is it i am the only one who doesnt get sea sick, lol) Was married (not no more, still best friends though) to a very outdoorsman, he even had me go duck hunting, and you know how uncomfortable that can be, POURING RAIN, but hey bella, tries anything....(she doesnt really like to see animals killed, so dear hunting, she just walks the dogs,....)and funny how whenever i am along they never get anything, think they know it upsets me, :rolleyes:

Back