Aw, C'mon

Danny the Red

Swashbuckler
The new quest on Raven's Cove went live today but there's a known issue in the release notes where Mac users can't launch the game. Have to log in with my old PC to check out the new quest. :rumgone:

The new quest on Raven's Cove went live today but there's a known issue in the release notes where Mac users can't launch the game. Have to log in with my old PC to check out the new quest. :rumgone:
Same issue here, luckily I run Windows 7 in a virtual machine with VMWare.
I had reported the issue to them two days ago, if only they would read those bug reports...

Same issue here, luckily I run Windows 7 in a virtual machine with VMWare.
I had reported the issue to them two days ago, if only they would read those bug reports...

Lol, sounds like the companies my workplace uses to outsource specific jobs. The company I work for is great itself but the outsourced companies...not so much.

Wait, there's a new Raven's Cove quest? Where? Or do you just mean the new addition?...
I do seem to be experiencing that problem on my Mac. I usually play on Windows, but I was trying to launch it on the website and it didn't work...

cough cough Maybe... maybe not haha
haha well don't start thinking that you are so high and mighty with your Windows, I've still gotten on today :D
The sweet thing with Macs is that you can run Windows on it :woot:, and I usually play on my Windows partition anyway... I just noticed this problem this evening.
(now I don't really want to get into a discusion about which OS is better, cause it never really sways either person lol)

haha well don't start thinking that you are so high and mighty with your Windows, I've still gotten on today :D
The sweet thing with Macs is that you can run Windows on it :)woot:), and I usually play on my Windows partition anyway... I just noticed this problem this evening.
(now I don't really want to get into a discusion about which OS is better, cause it never really sways either person lol)
Well at any rate i am still high and mighty lol... and i would never argue about which OS is better its like people who think Chevy is better than Ford its just an impossible conversation haha

It's a personal preference really anyways. If I like Mac, I'm going to use it. If you don't, you're not.. doesn't hurt my feelings :)

Still wish they would actually test things more thoroughly and check for critical bug reports before throwing things on live.

It's a personal preference really anyways. If I like Mac, I'm going to use it. If you don't, you're not.. doesn't hurt my feelings :)

Still wish they would actually test things more thoroughly and check for critical bug reports before throwing things on live.
I wish they would just throw ship of the line out, regardless of bugs its pretty enough that i can get booted a few times haha

Well at any rate i am still high and mighty lol... and i would never argue about which OS is better its like people who think Chevy is better than Ford its just an impossible conversation haha
exactly, you aren't going to change their mind! well, at least with most people... :p unfortunately I forget that sometimes...:facepalm:
I agree. Don't get me wrong, I love the new update, but I wish they would make sure everything works alright first... Unfortunately, Macs are usually the things that get overlooked... :(

Yep, went there to help a friend who got ko ... got knocked right out myself by a lvl 50 boss whose name I can't spell ... :p in a cellar??

aye and did you all pay attention to his look? ( the new lvl 50 boss) he is by the looks of his hat to be of aztec descendent in a undead pirate ghost...( El Patron's scout perhaps?) and yes they really need to do a beta test site for Mac users and they need to hurry with the next installment of pirates right around the corner...

Back