Recruiting Awesome Weirdos

If you were a true player of POTCO, you know there were some truly weird but awesome people on the game. Chances are that maybe you or one of your friends was like that. Awesome Weirdos is a guild that was built on friendship, adventure, jokes, and laughter. The original Awesome Weirdos (Roxy, Twill, Audel AKA Audio, Captain Mark or Mark O' Fury, Jade Sunscarlett, Jack Dreadbone, and me Elizabeth Treasureskull) all met in INFERNO before it became disastrous and unorganized. In the early days of INFERNO, the guild was full of nice, open, and helpful pirates. This made the guild fun and active while also being serious at competitions when needed. Awesome Weirdos wants to bring that type of guild back to life. It's a guild to meet back up with all your old POTCO friends, make new friends, have friendly competitions, loot and level together, and get help with quests or any questions you may have. This guild is a very open-minded and friendly guild, all personalities are welcome as long as there is no drama and everyone is nice to each other. If any of this sounds appealing to you don't be afraid to PM me or reply to this post. I'm always willing to meet up and recruit with people. If you want to be recruited, give me a date, time, island, and server to meet along with the name of your pirate :)

Back