Bad account Id or password problem verifying account id

kevin

Honorable Pirate
I get this problems when i try to log in when i get to log in theres a bug this happens several times
Help =(

We are currently experiencing unexpected network issues (outside of our control). You may experience interruptions during your gameplay today. Rest assured we are doing everything we can to quickly resolve the problem. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience!

I got booted and can't log-in. ;/

Recent post in the news box on the launcher:
We are currently experiencing unexpected network issues (outside of our control). You may experience interruptions during your game play today. Rest assured we are doing everything we can to quickly resolve the problem. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patiences!

Same for me.

It is not you!

It is network troubles!

We are currently experiencing unexpected network issues (outside of our control). You may experience interruptions during your gameplay today. Rest assured we are doing everything we can to quickly resolve the problem. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience!

anyone else see this while trying to log in?

Attachments

• screenshot_2011-05-28_15-46-10.jpg
    screenshot_2011-05-28_15-46-10.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 46
:/ great i was doin smasho so i can get my vipers den knifes D erased in the valentines day rest -_-

the i tried to log in and it sais bad account id or password

Attachments

• screenshot_2011-05-26_22-42-05.jpg
    screenshot_2011-05-26_22-42-05.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 44
-_- i pay for a membership for a working game, not a piece of junk half-maintained sack of servers.....
i expect disney to do better being a multi-million-dollar successful company... toontown doesnt have problems, (last time i checked it didnt, but that was years ago)
and those other stupid disney games never have problems either
and i was online when the problems started, just got dc....

It always worries me at first when i get a message that is confusing. I thought my account was lost becasue I got the message that I had a bad account... , then one that said pirates was down for maintance.
It would be nice if right from the start Pirates would just say. " Pirates is having technical difficulty and working to resolving it."
It would save a lot of pistal drawing and potion throwing, My male friend told me to put that potion thing, what ever that means :eek:

It always worries me at first when i get a message that is confusing. I thought my account was lost becasue I got the message that I had a bad account... , then one that said pirates was down for maintance.
It would be nice if right from the start Pirates would just say. " Pirates is having technical difficulty and working to resolving it."
It would save a lot of pistal drawing and potion throwing, My male friend told me to put that potion thing, what ever that means :eek:
:lol1: Yes it would...

Back