Bad Account Id Or Password

Has this happened to you

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is nothing official Igor - but if there is a group of over 10+ players unable to use the launcher for all the same reason... but browser works fine? What do we conclude from this? A launcher error (for the time being) perhaps?

There is nothing official Igor - but if there is a group of over 10+ players unable to use the launcher for all the same reason... but browser works fine? What do we conclude from this? A launcher error (for the time being) perhaps?

Igor understand where you are coming from mate. Igor is just very hot under the collar right now!! Igor say browser mode STINKS...,,,, Igor explain: the launcher does not use as much of you PC memory as the browser, using your Task Manager to monitor you CPU usage will show you this. Igor say when the game exceeds your memory capacity you get the " Run time error " (classic way to lose in Cannon Defense) Igor say so with browser you crash more and faster than using the launcher. Igor say if the days of the launcher are at its end, Igor say Igor may be at the end of Igor's days!!

Igor say NO check that!! Igor say if the launcher is to be eliminated Igor will go on a tirade that the mouse has not seen in a long time!!!

Igor would like to mention when trying to manage account it does now say the "Site is under maintenance"

Igor would still like to put in his two cents to anyone that has posted that the launcher will be removed!

Don't get me wrong - I COMPLETELY understand... apparently POTCO hasn't updated themselves with the times... because I'm running windows 7 and playing in the browser is absolutely horrendous! (Every time I crash I'm shown that win7 isn't supported). I absolutely adore playing the game with the launcher - better in EVERY aspect on my part.

While playing in browser I get p3d crash errors, run time errors, game will just close by itself, lousy graphics (honestly, where did all the detail in my loot pouch go?), and just stuttery/ choppy game play. This computer is less than a year old and it was built for gaming (it's NOT a Dell, thank goodness). I won it from Pixie Hollow online and I can play THAT game just fine! I know some will say it's my computer - but after playing POTCO using the launcher - I beg to differ.

I really hope you're right Igor - I hope it's just coincidence that it's not working for anyone and maybe they're just updating the launcher :(

I can't login either! Disney needs to pick up their game... Did you see they removed phone technical support as well? Oh well, hopefully we can get on soon. Naturally this all happens the one morning I happen to have free... *Sigh*. At least it's Friday though. :)

i can only log in through the browser, i cant log in at all through the downloaded software

Igor is starting to think POTC is down for everyone right now mates!! Igor say is 10:47 est Friday April 15.

Browser is up and working - both FF and Chrome for me... so it's not pirates that is "down" - just the launcher :mad:

Browser is up and working - both FF and Chrome for me... so it's not pirates that is "down" - just the launcher :mad:

Igor say on that note then has anyone ever got the message that your Panda3d certificate is expired?
Igor is getting this message when trying to use the Browser right now.

Igor say on that note then has anyone ever got the message that your Panda3d certificate is expired?
Igor is getting this message when trying to use the Browser right now.

Some pirates get the 'Panda 3D certificate expired' message. When you get it, click the 'view certificate' and the click 'run'. If you click the 'cancel' buton on the first screen, the app will not load and you won't be able to get on.

Happening to me right now. One of my guildies says it shows me on. I go to the site to use the browser and I get this;
POTCO.png

Back