Bad Account Id Or Password

Has this happened to you

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
meh im not even gonna bother.. im gonna wait till a bunch of u get on.. then ill try

Well I just went on Live Chat, and said why are there no districts/servers/oceans and that I'm a member of this game e.t.c. and the person kept on saying we're having problems we're looking into this issue e.t.c. I'm telling ya mates and I hate to be saying this, but this game is having more issues and problems this year so far that it's enough to cause an avalanche. They can't keep "giving" us free gold and swords, I want to know why they keep failing with such things? Why don't they just ask another company like Blizzard for help? I mean seriously it's like Disney is all selfish and that they think they can fix anything. I feel like POTCO is slowly coming to an end every day with these blasted issues e.t.c. (end rant here) :mad:. Anyways, any good news to share on this thread?

Well I just went on Live Chat, and said why are there no districts/servers/oceans and that I'm a member of this game e.t.c. and the person kept on saying we're having problems we're looking into this issue e.t.c. I'm telling ya mates and I hate to be saying this, but this game is having more issues and problems this year so far that it's enough to cause an avalanche. They can't keep "giving" us free gold and swords, I want to know why they keep failing with such things? Why don't they just ask another company like Blizzard for help? I mean seriously it's like Disney is all selfish and that they think they can fix anything. I feel like POTCO is slowly coming to an end every day with these blasted issues e.t.c. (end rant here) :mad:. Anyways, any good news to share on this thread?

Sadly no... I gave up trying to log on today. (Before i really got annoyed)

It's been hot as Fuego here.. 98 today and thankfully a nice breeze beachside so being under the tree's was bearable. Now thunderstorms.

Having run an environment with test servers and a live environment, I think they've got a situation going with some big differences between what is on the test server and what is live to have recurring problems. I still think it has to do with DNS. A similar fail could occur with a router failure as well.

If anyone on here has a Pirates Online Test account, I'm gonna head there, if anyone wants to try to sink The Queen Anne's Revenge or something like that. I'll be on the first server next to the Fishing NPC on Port Royal for the next ten minutes if anyone can come on. :) :fight:

Back