Bad Behavior!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pooey! Is that why you didnt put me on your friends' list? :confused: I promise to only take up a tiny bit of space on your list, and trust me, i am usually always nice, usually, always, i promise!:piratemickey:
haha what? I friended you! well, player friended... but still, friended non the less!
Strangely, I've noticed that I don't tend to pirate friend people very much at all. I tend to mostly hang out with people in the guild :) And whenever I friend people they are usually fun energetic people and I player friend them cause I switch between pirates often.

haha what? I friended you! well, player friended... but still, friended non the less!
Strangely, I've noticed that I don't tend to pirate friend people very much at all. I tend to mostly hang out with people in the guild :) And whenever I friend people they are usually fun energetic people and I player friend them cause I switch between pirates often.

Hehe, yes you did, and i am honored, think it was that day, we were sailing with Starr, and i was not in Spania yet, think you made me a rich woman that day,...we sank quite a few ships! :woot:

rofl.. The freeloader.. I'm familiar with them.. Also, have you ever had your ship glitched when you port.. it seems not to make port.. but stays out to sea, usually with one or two rogue pirates aboard.. you can't make repairs, or take the wheel.. you explain it to them.. and still they won't tp off.. What shall we call these peeps? The names I come up with are not suitable for publication.. lol. I finally found the best defense was to just go stand on the ship and go afk.. they get bored with this and finally tp off..

I had that happen to me a few times.......:facepalm: I just end up porting and trying to repair but it says that there are people on YOUR ship! Then you tp to your ship and either they won't leave or they are afk....:mad: The freeloader thing happens to me a lot, too. I don't like other people on my ship who don't know what I am doing. I like to be generous, but they just constantly ask you to get low level ships or port all the time. Then they get all mad if we don't do exactly what they want. They shoot ships that we are not attacking to get your ship sunk, too. If THEY don't like it, they can leave! I don't open my ship to public any more because of that.:(
EDIT (Dec 19, 2010 7:44 PM):
I think a "Close Cannon" skill would be great to have as Captain, this way ppl can not shoot while the skill is running but only repair! ;)

That would be great so that when I am finding another ship they won't fire at another and get me killed!:facepalm:

Wow. It seems like all of these have something to do with sailing... Anyways how about someone who is level 40 that goes to Fort Charles to kill all the Navy and no one else gets experience. When I was weak that really annoyed me.

I remember how hard it was first starting so when i have nothing really to do, i go to the fort to play, since my doll is level 30, and just heal everyone so they are able to hit twice as high, give them a chance to level up faster. Someone very nice did this for me starting out, my friend Zoro, he was level 50, and was always thankful, so my way of returning the favor, i guess. Captain Redhorn was also a huge help in getting my guild started, but was just a bit to much for me, is not easy being a guildmaster and being new to the game. Ty friends!:rolleyes: But i must say what really upsets me there is to see someone come in with a staff, and take everyones points giving no one a chance at all, i try nicely to mention Kingswood is a nice place to level a staff, and they dont take the hint i usually ask zoro to stop by just for a second with his staff, being a level 50 and they are always around a 30, well then they leave pretty quick, problem solved,...with no words exchanged. Works every time, hehe:cool: Oops i forgot the grenade, i see one more person come in there with one i will personally buy one of those HUGE grenades (and Bella doesn't throw grenades, not ladylike for her) but i will personally hit them up side the head with one!:daggermouth:
EDIT (Dec 20, 2010 2:50 AM):
:O Didn't you hear??? This is the new fresh skin facial! :excited:

What they put in it acid? YEoucH!:oops:

I saw a post on the other forum abought the coin flip and naughty behavior and hehe kind of caught my eye. i experienced several times male pirates becoming annoying with certain body movements. Wasen't sure of what it ment but was very annoyed by it and would tell them to knock it off. So i sent a pm to the person who wrote itbecause i didn't want to look like a idiot by posting. Shortly after i got a reply and it said to go ask my mom and dad. I thought oh oh and sent another pm thanking them and said i was a mom and this was my first online game. I got another pm explaing it and thought Thank God i didn'i post it. So my addition is Naughty Behavior!

I saw a post on the other forum abought the coin flip and naughty behavior and hehe kind of caught my eye. i experienced several times male pirates becoming annoying with certain body movements. Wasen't sure of what it ment but was very annoyed by it and would tell them to knock it off. So i sent a pm to the person who wrote itbecause i didn't want to look like a idiot by posting. Shortly after i got a reply and it said to go ask my mom and dad. I thought oh oh and sent another pm thanking them and said i was a mom and this was my first online game. I got another pm explaing it and thought Thank God i didn'i post it. So my addition is Naughty Behavior!

huh? You mean bella missed something? How they do that, will you send me a pm and explain, i am curious now, I promise i am old enough to hear it:oops: Details, Details, :piratemickey:

What exactly were they...doing???

Naughty behaviour, ty Molly for bringing that subject up, yesterday some guy whispered something to me, wasnt sure what he meant, but Meg said he was being rude, so i take that as he was probably being leud (can i say that here?, i know i am being censored, lol), anyway, how to deal with that, i know i could have taken him down a peg or two just by saying something but then i just get banned, so that is out, ignore, that is not enough, report, dont want it out, that spania, are tattletales, so, has to be something we can do,...Heartrage, she would just whip out her sword, and he would be singing saprano:daggermouth:, but bella, and i swore she would never throw a grenade, but maybe, just maybe one of those giant ones i see the guys with,if i could just throw one of those and hit him upside the head. :cool: That could work.How do i get those, is it a potion makes it bigger,do i buy one,or do i have to level up grenades? :confused:
I know i better practice i saw someone drop one on their foot and knock themselves out, that wouldnt do.:oops: Let me know if you have any suggestions to alleviate this problem, behaviour, besides ignore, ban, or report. All suggestions, will be considered.:fight:

Ugh ok so at this very moment I am in Fort Charles with a level 44 jerk who is killing everything fast, and it's driving me nuts!!!! (I'm on my level 13 pirate) Unfortunately, he doesn't have open chat, so it's harder to yell at him.... I hate it that people don't have open chat and I can't explain what sarcasm is because it's not in the "dictionary"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back