Bad Behavior!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Sheepish smile* I admit I've done it myself too....Fort Charles is just soooo....homey. I use to hang out there so much when I was a baby pirate (level 0-25) that its just one of my go to places. Plus, I met so many of my good pirate friends there.

i am with you on that one Nell, i still go there, as level 44, usually just help them out with a doll, and when my little nephew (he taught me the game, he is six, i watch him play) i make him play there, lol, cause he is bad, about jumping up and down, acting silly, he kinda fits right in there for some reason, with all the new players, they just think he is learning,....if they only knew, he can sink a SHIP, let me tell you, and i am not talking about mine, hehe,...(did i say sorry adhy?, sorry adhy i was not watching the ship life the other day, my bad,oops, hey it was your bedtime anyway wasnt it?):oops::piratemickey:
EDIT (Dec 24, 2010 11:17 PM):
Come on ... not ANY one! I met some good friends over there. Keep an open mind, don't generalize. Although, to what degree "meanness" means and is tolerated in a guild, are different stories. So sorry, not trying to start an argument here, just trying to communicate better. :)

Why me, WHY ME, why me, of all the people WHY ME,....why do i have to land on the ship of the guy in inferno, that sharkskull got in an argument with...and me knowing none of this happened,, he says, ..oh is sharkskull online, wait, i will check, i like shark,...of course is all inferno on the ship, i am the only spania,...good gravy,....but to tell the truth, if you had to have anyone land on their ship was better that it be me.,..because i play with all guilds, all levels, all people, all ages, all races. i dont care. i LIKE everyone....i dont judge..(i do tell a mean joke now and then, hehe)..he did say shark was bragging, i did say, that is something spania usually doesnt do,....i said dont judge us all by just one, he said well i kinda do. i said, well a girl in your guild told me to go level up, if i wanted to play around them, i was lower level then. I said that kinda, offended me,....i said we even now,...things, are cool.....we shot down ships everyone made money, things were ok,..we dont have to fight with other guilds.....there are always going to be people with different opinions in a guild, some people will like you, some wont,...just remember who your friends are, that is what counts,...your friends are everywhere (mine are mostly animals though):parrot::fish::piratemickey:

Just a matter of hours and it will be Christmas so at this point right now it doesen't take much to confuse
me hadsome. Some things you can jump into and come out smelling like a rose. Other things looking like a fool. Forget i said anything. Must be the rum. lol
i dont understand what you just said

Nice respectable and knowledgeable people.

Davy, did you know we actually had a conversation about this, yes i joined the girls on tortuga in abassa, dont know what came over me that night, bored i guess, but jumped in the flip the coin isle, and we got on a discussion about changing the word noob. And Jade, hit on some of the good ones,...noober, noobest,..goober,..guess what was decided, and i know you dont want to be known as this one, davy, you to CUTE! and the winner :popcorn:was..............................................................................:facepalm:booger :excited:
EDIT (Dec 24, 2010 11:36 PM):
i dont understand what you just said

its ok shark, Molly and i just ran out of :rumgone:
EDIT (Dec 24, 2010 11:39 PM):
Hey, I wasn't being sarcastic here ... :) and you are exactly what you just said, words say a lot about the person's characters! Thank you, Davy!

Come on Jade, cant we please say something about his looks, i mean, you got to admit, the guy is HOT! oK, he is nice, knowledgeable, respectable, but he is still, HOT! sorry :oops: (and no i am not flirting, Bella does not flirt, just states it as she see it, Davy is a cutie!)

Come on Jade, cant we please say something about his looks, i mean, you got to admit, the guy is HOT! oK, he is nice, knowledgeable, respectable, but he is still, HOT! sorry :oops: (and no i am not flirting, Bella does not flirt, just states it as she see it, Davy is a cutie!)

Omg, I can't pass this ... you are just too funny!! :D I didn't say he wasn't, it's just two separate issues there. How come that we ended up discussing about Davy here ... (and I knew Davy is probably rofl reading this thread). This thread is about bad behavior and look who are being bad now ... :p I don't blame him if he pulls ours out!

Omg, I can't pass this ... you are just too funny!! :D I didn't say he wasn't, it's just two separate issues there. How come that we ended up discussing about Davy here ... (and I knew Davy is probably rofl reading this thread). This thread is about bad behavior and look who are being bad now ... :p I don't blame him if he pulls ours out!

Rofl! If Davy isn't laughing I certainly am! This is so beyond left field right now! rofl!

Omg, I can't pass this ... you are just too funny!! :D I didn't say he wasn't, it's just two separate issues there. How come that we ended up discussing about Davy here ... (and I knew Davy is probably rofl reading this thread). This thread is about bad behavior and look who are being bad now ... :p I don't blame him if he pull ours out!

Well he did call himself a noob (aka booger) so we rounded it out by saying he is actually a very, nice, respectable, knowledgeable, and also not hard on the eyes, he could be considered an actual cutie pie, Little Manuel still says he wants to see him cut his hair in a mohawk like his, and he saved up his allowance to pay you, think he has a quarter saved, got it from the tooth fairy. Manuel.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back