Bad Behavior!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HartOnFire

I dont know if I'm the only one who have experienced bad behavior on game, I bet I'm not!

Well names have come out of certaint ppl having bad behavior. Plz add more names or just get rid of your frustrations.

Well the first name most ppl know is:

The Repstealer

The other I just heard today is:

The Freeloader

(some who board your ship and go to sleep, and if they are really bad they demand you to land when they wake up, because they gotta go)

rofl.. The freeloader.. I'm familiar with them.. Also, have you ever had your ship glitched when you port.. it seems not to make port.. but stays out to sea, usually with one or two rogue pirates aboard.. you can't make repairs, or take the wheel.. you explain it to them.. and still they won't tp off.. What shall we call these peeps? The names I come up with are not suitable for publication.. lol. I finally found the best defense was to just go stand on the ship and go afk.. they get bored with this and finally tp off..

ship squatters. what you need to do is go back on board and close all access so no one else cant board. then just wait for everyone to leave. i have had some ships tied up for days because of these people. grrr:facepalm:

ship squatters. what you need to do is go back on board and close all access so no one else cant board. then just wait for everyone to leave. i have had some ships tied up for days because of these people. grrr:facepalm:

Aye.. thanks Captian.. I did figure out to close the access.. but am always surprised that these people won't leave.. is there something to be gained that I don't know about?.. :(

rofl.. The freeloader.. I'm familiar with them.. Also, have you ever had your ship glitched when you port.. it seems not to make port.. but stays out to sea, usually with one or two rogue pirates aboard.. you can't make repairs, or take the wheel.. you explain it to them.. and still they won't tp off.. What shall we call these peeps? The names I come up with are not suitable for publication.. lol. I finally found the best defense was to just go stand on the ship and go afk.. they get bored with this and finally tp off..

This is a problem, but im afraid its not the ppl's fault! Those ppl cant leave ship bc they are chrashed or disconnected. Its something Disney rly have to look at.

I dont know if I'm the only one who have experienced bad behavior on game, I bet I'm not!

Well names have come out of certaint ppl having bad behavior. Plz add more names or just get rid of your frustrations.

The Repstealer

The Freeloader

(some who board your ship and go to sleep, and if they are really bad they demand you to land when they wake up, because they gotta go)

Hehe, I know that oh so well, someone comes on the ship, stands around says, can we please port i got to go, I say why didnt you hit the pot before we sailed!, Jeez, :(

Is this considered bad behavior, or is it something just always takes place. I have always just liked to use the cannon, hated sailing, but my money was maxed, so had to level up my 4 sailing to spend some money on a ship. Now that i have a big ship, i actually like it, but find, that everytime we board a ship, and i always look for flag ships, someone runs up and takes over the wheel. I never did that, wasnt interested in sailing before, but, shouldnt they ask the captain of the ship before they do that? And then they get mad when you come and take it over. Are we supposed to be taking turns or something, going on cannon, trading with the chore of sailing? And then also, there are like 10 people on board, and no ship life, no one is repairing, and i say, hi level only on cannon for defense, everyone else, repair, they get offended. One last question, once you max the limit on what you can take, cant you still stay out, wont you still get the treasure from the ships, or is that lost, because there is no room? Wow that is like three questions in here, this is a long one, sorry guys.:oops:

Is this considered bad behavior, or is it something just always takes place. I have always just liked to use the cannon, hated sailing, but my money was maxed, so had to level up my 4 sailing to spend some money on a ship. Now that i have a big ship, i actually like it, but find, that everytime we board a ship, and i always look for flag ships, someone runs up and takes over the wheel. I never did that, wasnt interested in sailing before, but, shouldnt they ask the captain of the ship before they do that? And then they get mad when you come and take it over. Are we supposed to be taking turns or something, going on cannon, trading with the chore of sailing? And then also, there are like 10 people on board, and no ship life, no one is repairing, and i say, hi level only on cannon for defense, everyone else, repair, they get offended. One last question, once you max the limit on what you can take, cant you still stay out, wont you still get the treasure from the ships, or is that lost, because there is no room? Wow that is like three questions in here, this is a long one, sorry guys.:oops:

1. question

Lets call them:

The Wheelstealer

Well i think everybody should be able to shoot the cannons - basic and unlimited, first to goal is what i say!
and you are never too high a level to repair! But unfortunally you dont get rep from the repair.
Well ppl who in generally doesnt do teamwork or join shipcrew on ship are rude. Just my oppinion.

3. im not sure I know what you mean??

Ship can take Full roayls but you dont wanna do that if you have skull chest or loot chest in cargo.

The crates automaticly get lost when you gain more royals. So in a way yes you can get more loot even when you are full in cargo.

Wow. It seems like all of these have something to do with sailing... Anyways how about someone who is level 40 that goes to Fort Charles to kill all the Navy and no one else gets experience. When I was weak that really annoyed me.

That's a good one for this post Bella... I'd forgotten about that, when you open your ship to public, you seem to get a lot of the noobs... I'm not sure if they just don't know better, but I've had them sit off my shoulder and wait for me to leave the wheel, usually right after I've positioned my ship just right.... very annoying.. should we be calling them "wheel stealers" or "ship stealers"? As for the loot, you can only hold so much.. as long as you have treasure, it can be replaced with gold if you continue to sail... but as soon as you max the chests to gold.. all other bounty will be lost.. so best to port once you have filled your hold with gold.. as for the repair vs.. cannon.. I think most lower lvls are boarding the ships for the rep.. can't lvl up cannons if you can't be on them... that would be my guess at their annoyance anyway... hope that helps..
EDIT (Dec 12, 2010 4:38 PM):
This is a problem, but im afraid its not the ppl's fault! Those ppl cant leave ship bc they are chrashed or disconnected. Its something Disney rly have to look at.
really?.. I've had them running around still using the cannons... but I guess they could be stuck in a glitch.. thank you Hart!

Wow. It seems like all of these have something to do with sailing... Anyways how about someone who is level 40 that goes to Fort Charles to kill all the Navy and no one else gets experience. When I was weak that really annoyed me.

Well I kinda ambivalence about that. Because, today i was doing the barbossa quest (Im level 48), and i had to get 5 big gators, so i go to misty mire on abassa, bc thats where you dont go level. well unfortunally there was a low level couple who did not know, and told me to leave.
I just think that if you wanna go level, dont do abassa! Fort Charles or where ever. go to a quiet server. there be noone bugging you.
EDIT (Dec 12, 2010 4:47 PM):

really?.. I've had them running around still using the cannons... but I guess they could be stuck in a glitch.. thank you Hart!

Well another explaination could also be that they tp to your ship the minute you are landing, so remember to close public enterence before landing ;)

And then also, there are like 10 people on board, and no ship life, no one is repairing, and i say, hi level only on cannon for defense, everyone else, repair, they get offended.

I think a "Close Cannon" skill would be great to have as Captain, this way ppl can not shoot while the skill is running but only repair! ;)

The Repstealer

The Freeloader

lol ive had this happen but i ignore them because there
A annoying
B stupid
c idiotic
even if they do get on ur ship and go afk they dont get any gold for it

I'll admit I'm guilty of that (not purposely, but sometimes I get bored and wonder into Fort Charles) and probably a few other things in this thread.

lol ive had this happen but i ignore them because there
A annoying
B stupid
c idiotic
even if they do get on ur ship and go afk they dont get any gold for it

By now between two forums everyone knows how i feel about the word repstealing. Not everyone purposely goes out to steal a persons rep. Many go to play.I have gone to five quiet servers where one or two people are playing. I have waited to be asked to join them. No responce i'd leave and go to another quiet server. By the fifth server
i finally said the heck with them and jump into the game.So many have made this term all about them. Sorry guys if you don't like it you leave.

That's a good one for this post Bella... I'd forgotten about that, when you open your ship to public, you seem to get a lot of the noobs... I'm not sure if they just don't know better, but I've had them sit off my shoulder and wait for me to leave the wheel, usually right after I've positioned my ship just right.... very annoying.. should we be calling them "wheel stealers" or "ship stealers"? As for the loot, you can only hold so much.. as long as you have treasure, it can be replaced with gold if you continue to sail... but as soon as you max the chests to gold.. all other bounty will be lost.. so best to port once you have filled your hold with gold.. as for the repair vs.. cannon.. I think most lower lvls are boarding the ships for the rep.. can't lvl up cannons if you can't be on them... that would be my guess at their annoyance anyway... hope that helps..

you are so good at explaining Hart, I hope you can answer this question, no one seems to know what i am talking about, but, i noticed, when i was on a ship with high level captains, they made the enemy ship point directly towards the middle of our ship so that we could shoot down the sails. It seems as if it was stuck in this position, so i have been asking, is there something when you level up sailing that you can put points into to make the ship do that, is it tacking? dont know what that is, or is it something else makes that ship stand still so we shoot the sails? I am new to sailing, but i leveled it up, (had to maxed my money) but in three days went from 4 to 15. Without really understanding what i was doing, lol, i leveled it on my own, shooting down ships as i sailed, didnt dare take a crew with me, lol on a small ship. Even had the nerve to board man of war flag ships, that was fun, by myself,...But now i do have the largest ship and i take a full crew out, so i want to do it right, and i know you get more points for hitting sails, but i dont know how to make the ship do that.

By now between two forums everyone knows how i feel about the word repstealing. Not everyone purposely goes out to steal a persons rep. Many go to play.I have gone to five quiet servers where one or two people are playing. I have waited to be asked to join them. No responce i'd leave and go to another quiet server. By the fifth server
i finally said the heck with them and jump into the game.So many have made this term all about them. Sorry guys if you don't like it you leave.

I never really level at Dark Hart who is the one most ppl level at. I think its silly, cuz you get more famed weapons when leveling by Neban or Remington even my long lost love Timothy gives good rep and loot. but if someone comes along..ooh I would love to level with them, the crew bonus = good rep!

The one I call a Repstealer is one who says NO to crew. and just annoy you so much with weapons you know doesnt give you or themselves good rep. Like a blunderbuss.
EDIT (Dec 12, 2010 6:48 PM):
you are so good at explaining Hart, I hope you can answer this question, no one seems to know what i am talking about, but, i noticed, when i was on a ship with high level captains, they made the enemy ship point directly towards the middle of our ship so that we could shoot down the sails. It seems as if it was stuck in this position, so i have been asking, is there something when you level up sailing that you can put points into to make the ship do that, is it tacking? dont know what that is, or is it something else makes that ship stand still so we shoot the sails? I am new to sailing, but i leveled it up, (had to maxed my money) but in three days went from 4 to 15. Without really understanding what i was doing, lol, i leveled it on my own, shooting down ships as i sailed, didnt dare take a crew with me, lol on a small ship. Even had the nerve to board man of war flag ships, that was fun, by myself,...But now i do have the largest ship and i take a full crew out, so i want to do it right, and i know you get more points for hitting sails, but i dont know how to make the ship do that.

Oh this im not sure about. But here is what i think you are talking about.

I think the Captian of your ship placed his ship like this, just not close up to the enemy, so you all had a change to shoot off sails before it could reach you. When shooting sails off the ship wont move unless you move your ship.

Here's what i do, I hardly ever look at my ship when sailing, I follow my compass! I look to the compass that I have placed my ship far enough away not to get hit myself, and close enough for my crew to reach the enemy. As my enemy comes closer more or less without sails, it gives me the oppertunity to use my ship cannons.

Hope this helps you or you just have to come along one of my great goldruns to see ;) good luck

The Repstealer

The Freeloader

Rude Noob?

What about the lower level pirates (I know the term is noob but it just sounds wrong to me) that ride on the coat tails of higher level pirates uninvited? They'll be the ones that suggest to attack a boss but then we get there and they're all ordering everyone else around going "attack", "heal", and "help."

I had one girl that just tped to me out of nowhere and wanted to go to Remington on Kingshead. So we get there and she keeps getting knocked out. The catch is when she gets knocked out she screams help in caps even though you're trying to take down the big guy before you do. I tried to politely suggest that she attack something more along her level like at Fort Charles and she tells me she's good right before she flops over knocked out again.

Stalkers

I don't know how many other people have trouble with these pirates but I'm guessing majority are girls that deal with this. The annoying pirate that is right up on you when you're attacking something. Constantly. I want to level grenades and he's standing too close and I end up blowing myself up. You move and they adjust to stand near you again....so you move and they adjust....move again and they can't get the message that you do not want to be near them at all...keep moving....tp....they follow....tp.....they follow. *&@%!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back