Question badges missing?

squintz

Pirate Lord
Did the forum remove some badges? I had a badge from the code key contest and it's gone now.
Was I a bad pirate?

Are you referring to the Talk Like a Pirate Day contest participant? If so, I do see that badge showing on your profile.

Hi, no I'm pretty sure I had more than one badge, and one was the code Key contest.
Maybe they only stay up a limited time.

They stay on your profile forever if you have them. I just checked all of your posts. You have only earned one badge.

Keep a look out for more badges to be available in the future!!

They stay on your profile forever if you have them. I just checked all of your posts. You have only earned one badge.

Keep a look out for more badges to be available in the future!!
Perhaps I'm confusing a badge with a medal? I did receive something under my avatar for a bit about the code key art contest as a contributor. So I'm going to assume whatever that was was a temp thing and not a medal.
I was sure I had 2 things under my picture and just noticed only 1 now and thought I did something wrong on the forums.
Aye.

Oh, since you're up on the forum this minute, off topic question, but is the watcher the last quest of hollow woods?

Perhaps I'm confusing a badge with a medal? I did receive something under my avatar for a bit about the code key art contest as a contributor. So I'm going to assume whatever that was was a temp thing and not a medal.
I was sure I had 2 things under my picture and just noticed only 1 now and thought I did something wrong on the forums.
Aye.

Oh, since you're up on the forum this minute, off topic question, but is the watcher the last quest of hollow woods?
That happens with OLD age Squintz !! lol

Back