Bar fight - Pirates style! ;D

JadeOHayes

Site Founder
I was invited by my friend Warhawk to a party at Royal Anchor last night, and I thought I'd invite all my other friends too who happened to be online (Basil, Corey, Capt. Hi, John, and they invited some of their friends also). The main party was over, but that was when the 'other' party started ... :p

Read the convo at the bottom left-hand corners! :D

screenshot_2011-05-07_20-14-57.jpg

screenshot_2011-05-07_20-15-13.jpg

screenshot_2011-05-07_20-15-31.jpg

screenshot_2011-05-07_20-15-36.jpg

screenshot_2011-05-07_20-15-43.jpg

And notice what a guy name Robert Foulshout said ... in the middle of a rowdy situation, he and a couple of his friends had an 'interesting conversation' ... :lol1:

screenshot_2011-05-07_20-15-58.jpg

screenshot_2011-05-07_20-16-13.jpg

screenshot_2011-05-07_20-18-54.jpg

screenshot_2011-05-07_20-19-03.jpg

screenshot_2011-05-07_20-19-33.jpg

I was recording the whole thing and rolling off my chair laughing so hard ... :lol1:
Finally I told them all that the party was over and everybody needed to go home (no driving ... they were too drunk ... ).

Next time we have a party, I'm not so sure to call this crowd of friends ... Like "disaster waiting to happen" ... :D Or, maybe I SHOULD call this crowd, just to make the party more interesting ("lively", as Basil called it :p).

It was all santa's Fault!! He didn't give me what I wanted! Of course well all ganged up on him.
I Hit people with chairs, bottles, I stabbed people, ( mostly john,) No one beat up Jade though. Then again, it was my idea to make everyone shoot her >:)

We have to do this again sometime

You can use pic # 6 for a banner, ( Where everyones heads are)

Santa = Capt. Hi :D (I think I got him on video)
Uh huh ... nobody hurt me, huh? The thought that counts, ppl say, dear ... :lol1:
I think you all just 'worried' that I'd pinch a fit and wouldn't want to call you on the next party ... :p

You can use pic # 6 for a banner, ( Where everyones heads are)

EXCELLENT idea! Very outside the box! Yep, definitely, maybe after Queen Anne's Revenge ... I got the screenshots that were clear from text too. Thank you, Basil!

Do you have more Pics? I took some, but its the same thing like yours

Yes, a few more and some that don't have tags at all. Why? Do you need them posted in here? Remember, I recorded most of them, especially before you all got rowdy like that. So those parts I didn't take pics on.

Yes, a few more and some that don't have tags at all. Why? Do you need them posted in here? Remember, I recorded most of them, especially before you all got rowdy like that. So those parts I didn't take pics on.

Yeah I'll like to see more of the convo, lol it's to funny.

And when are you going to post the video?

And when are you going to post the video?

THAT has been a HUGE problem for me ... I am too LAZY!!! :p
Well, Idk ... :D

Yeah I'll like to see more of the convo, lol it's to funny.

ROFL!!! Apparently I didn't get when you and everybody else started throwing chairs and wrecking bar stools ... :lol1:. I read all of those ... I was just too 'slow' to think that I'd need them in the future (to 'blackmail' you ... :p)

THAT has been a HUGE problem for me ... I am too LAZY!!! :p
Well, Idk ... :D

lol come on! you made Sigs, that doesn't look so " Lazy" to me

ROFL!!! Apparently I didn't get when you and everybody else started throwing chairs and wrecking bar stools ... :lol1:. I read all of those ... I was just too 'slow' to think that I'd need them in the future (to 'blackmail' you ... :p)

Blackmail?! I must warn John and capt Hi!!

Darn it looks like i missed out darn make sure to invite me to your next party Jade!!!!!!!!!!!

It was NOT my party ... ;), I was invited by my friend. I was just calling all my friends who happened to be online then. And apparently my friends had their own idea of partying ... :lol1:. Of course I'd call you if you happen to be online.

OMG its not all santas fault its ur fault for hitting santa and most of all its jades fault for being a ghost and not telling us before we called ghostbusters
Finally the video is done. Here it is:

lol who would be the one person that went crazy because i think there was more than one

OMG its not all santas fault its ur fault for hitting santa and most of all its jades fault for being a ghost and not telling us before we called ghostbusters

lol who would be the one person that went crazy because i think there was more than one

Well, I did show that it wasn't 'all' Santa's fault, didn't I? Somebody started stomping on somebody else. I actually just stood there ... I think John used El Patron sword that made me look like a ghost ... :D

u know jade next time add the chat box its makes the bar fight much more better

Ya know what ... I didn't 'plan' that party to be so wild! I was going to make my own video about something else, so I cleared all the text and chat box. But you see, you all just had a different idea of partying, so ... ;)

And yes, I recorded Basil's 2-nd Anniversary party WITH the chat box. Just wait and see! :D

Ya know what ... I didn't 'plan' that party to be so wild! I was going to make my own video about something else, so I cleared all the text and chat box. But you see, you all just had a different idea of partying, so ... ;)

And yes, I recorded Basil's 2-nd Anniversary party WITH the chat box. Just wait and see! :D
:mad:i wasnt there for that and u never know what will happen when i go to a party oh and have u ever had a party in a jail cell? ive done that

and for who was the worst i think its between me or basil cuz im pretty sure we started it but we do get points for making a boring party fun and the award for best bar fight started:p

Back