Barbary Corsair

JohnnyDaPirate

Wiki Staff
As the golden days of summer plunderin' sail closer, Peddlers offer another all-new set of Pirate gear this month:
barbary-corsair.jpg
Barbary Corsair
Take to the seas in these shadowy togs,
and let yer mates and enemies alike know that
you take yer swashbucklin' deadly serious indeed.
Seek out Peddlers selling this new gear, as well as last month's Scourge of the Seas, on Port Royal,Tortuga, Padres del Fuego, and Cuba.
Don't delay!
After all, the Pirate who rides at anchor will ne'er put out to sea, and these items are available for only a limited time.
This stealthy new garb makes a smart look for
any Pirates competing in this coming week's
Feats of Strength event.
If you're signed up to race, remember to check back here on Monday, June 3 for all the competition details!
Upgrade to Unlimited Access
to wear all Common and Rare clothing items!

................................................................................................................................................................................................................:bow: no comments...

No offense, but I think Disney should add a dislike or like button when they post in 'Current News'
Maybe they would stop bringing same outfits every year:rumgone:
PLUS, most of them don't have good clothing for women:mad:

Technically this is NEW. It was leaked back in October, but was never officially released til now.

Barbary Corsair is an interesting outfit. Though in a way I feel disappointed by it like with many others because of the hat and depending on the other Peddler outfits, the pants as well. It makes me feel like they are just slapping something together just so it can be called "new" but not necessarily that much of quality.

Currently we have 38 Outfirs, 36 from Peddlers and 2 found in loot, it would definitely be better if DIMG or Disney (whoever sets the game up) gave us a special wardrobe to store just the Peddler outfits and one for the Brights and Darks.
That should not be called Barbary corsair. Corsairs would wear bright silks

A Barbary Corsair and their clothes
Barbarossa_Hayreddin_Pasha.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It does seem close to some of the other peddler clothes, yet I do like the hat, but the only thing is I think the hat should have the part hanging off to the side as every other bandana is in the game. They should either change the name to cap or add that bandana thing. (idk if you know what I mean by bandana thing but...)

Back