• Blightfang

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

King Arrguy

Notorious Pirate
Which do you think is better?
screenshot_2013-08-13_14-43-58.jpg
screenshot_2013-08-13_14-44-06.jpg

Yikes. Two evenly matched blades. I don't have either but would give a slight advantage to the higher critical in Barracuda.

Captain Redhorn's Famed Weapon Analysis:
Attack: Tie
Special Ability 1: Tie - both are rank 3 so they should both do about equal damage
Critical Strike: Barracuda - rank 3 vs rank 2
Bonus: Barracuda - Blade storm does a lot more damage when you have a +3 bonus, venom strike is ok but nothing special

Barracuda > Blightfang

Brightfang, fire is usually does the best damage. Plus, you have two attacks that do critical and poisonous damage with every hit. Although hitting more enemies at once with critical damage is just as good. I recommend the Blightfang Edge for non-jumper pvp. Otherwise use the Barracuda Blade

Brightfang, fire is usually does the best damage. Plus, you have two attacks that do critical and poisonous damage with every hit. Although hitting more enemies at once with critical damage is just as good. I recommend the Blightfang Edge for non-jumper pvp. Otherwise use the Barracuda Blade
Agreed.

I'm actually say Barracuda on this one. Although the Cursed Fire is more effective than the Thunder, it takes a while to load. The Thunder can be dealt twice in it's loading time, which causes more damage when you think of it. Although the poison is a rank 3, It barely ever shows up for some reason. The critical strike is a huge difference too. 3<2, and the blade storm boost, very effective. Critical Blade storms have a better chance to happen with Barracuda. So I say Barry is the best famed in the game, THEN Blight.They're incredibly similar though...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back