Basil Bilgedavis Caught Using Macro

Many moons ago :) when I played at DH alot. a person had me attuned while I was leveling. I never knew she was using macro until a person of this knowledge, who knew her(I didn't) commented on it. Six hours of uninterrupted leveling I did . . . and I was a wee pirate at the time.

Many people from The Guardians used macro to rank back in the day.

I also have screenshots of Basil admitting he used macro only he went to sleep if you would like me to post those.

I have downloaded the program to see how it works, but I can honestly tell you I have never used macro.

I am a very old player, I am very familiar with many macro cheaters, and that is not something I admire.

i am familiar with them aswell and have been on the game when it first launched though i am not a founder but i am known to calling them bots and i have realised its pretty easy to tell who is using them if you have seen one before (before pirates i played on runescape because it was only place me and a friend had time to talk other than school but everyone on that game used bots and it became obvious they were using it)

lol if u were going to use macro... why in the world would u attack low level skeletons :confused:

lol if u were going to use macro... why in the world would u attack low level skeletons :confused:
It's all about the QUANTITY Jade. People who use macro are either out for numbers or rep. Saw another pirate using it yesterday on Samuel. She had a healer with her who was also using macro.

lol what happens if the person they are fighting sneeks up behind them then they are just shooting flame at nothing lol unless they are using doll. Anyways is this a good thing to use or not?

lol what happens if the person they are fighting sneeks up behind them then they are just shooting flame at nothing lol unless they are using doll. Anyways is this a good thing to use or not?
NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well the spot he was at they wouldnt automatically attack him say he was at tormenta then yes he'd be in trouble lol
anyone i find using this in our guild will be warned if i catch you doing it again i will boot you put in the work or go macro for another guild

Back