Event  Basil Darkratte 2nd Year Anniversary

Thank you ... Yes, it was hard to concentrate to record it, read everybody's comment that was directed to 'me' (such as somebody threw me to something ... sounds familiar? Or something fell on me?), AND call friends to come. The first time I recorded the bar fight (before your party), I was not calling anybody else for the most part of the video. All my friends were already there, that's why it was easier to move around the camera view. This time, you see me open friend's pirate card so many times and whisper to a lot of friends. And somebody even asked me to join the guild!

HyperCam and my computer did not cooperate that well, a lot of lagging, as you can see. I compare this second bar fight video with the first bar fight video: both of them were not organized filming; I just recorded it as it went. The first bar fight, the movie parts had no chat box at all (means I click F12 to clear it), that's why I didn't have to 'fight' my concentration. All my chat box showed up as still images. In this second bar fight video, I remembered Capt. Hi's request to show up the convo, that's why my concentration was divided into several different directions.

I agree with the 'camera person' role, I needed to move away from the scenes sometimes. Divided concentration on something that goes on so fast (since it happened spontaneously, I was afraid to lose a good moment ... such as when John did those nasty stuff ... :p).

I agree with the music aspect, but I had hard time finding the appropriate music score ... I've told you about that. And the video is long enough, compared to the Salty Dogs that you suggested. Next time, please suggest me several background songs.

And yes, I had to make up a story about that, to 'justify' what was going on there. Like I said, when I got there, everybody already started fighting, I really didn't know who started it. But it was YOUR video, Basil ... so I had to 'sacrifice' you to be the fight starter there ... ;)

Thank you so much for the feedback! Greatly appreciate it! And the ending ... that was just something 'catchy', just in case somebody wants to start a bar fight again, and you happen to be in it again! :D

Back