Which browser is best?

• Total voters

MarkPlankwalker

Pirate Master
Which browser is the best?

IMO
for mobile easily chrome no doubt.

But for pc/Mac it's a little harder:
Chrome has best functionality but it uses SOOO many resources so I use Firefox the most.

Let the fight in comments begin!​

I like Opera, since it's smaller, faster and easier to control than chrome, which it's based off of.
I use Firefox when a website is acting up with Opera.
All our mobile devices use Opera mini/mobile too.
No one in my house uses Chrome, but a few of the Apple devices use Safari and it's pretty good too.
My kid brother uses TOR because he thinks it's cool, sometimes. My dad uses it to watch the BBC sometimes.
There is of course the legacy IE on the Windows systems, but you gotta dig to find it, and why bother?
Finally, my dad removed edge from all our systems, which took some time initially, but wow, whatta dog that bowser is!

LOL he removed edge!? And good for your brother, Tor was built on top of Firefox
I like Opera, since it's smaller, faster and easier to control than chrome, which it's based off of.
I use Firefox when a website is acting up with Opera.
No one in my house uses Chrome, but a few of the Apple devices use Safari and it's pretty good too.
All our mobile devices use Opera mini/mobile too.
My kid brother uses TOR because he thinks it's cool, sometimes. My dad uses it to watch the BBC sometimes.
There is of course the legacy IE on the Windows systems, but you gotta dig to find it, and why bother?
Finally, my dad removed edge from all our systems, which took some time initially, but wow, whatta dog that bowser is!

LOL he removed edge!?

Yup. It was hard at first, but he got some code and learned how to do it. Now there's a module you can use from Winaero that does it in like 10 seconds and a reboot. He also removed Cortana, Windows Store and a whole load of Windows bloat.

Yup. It was hard at first, but he got some code and learned how to do it. Now there's a module you can use from Winaero that does it in like 10 seconds and a reboot. He also removed Cortana, Windows Store and a whole load of Windows bloat.
Dude Cortana is sooooo annoying. I wish I would remove windows store but I want sea of thieves when it comes out

Dude Cortana is sooooo annoying. I wish I would remove windows store but I want sea of thieves when it comes out
Yeah, Cortana was driving us all crazy, as well as the Windows search thingy, so he went to work and figured out how to zap them, the Windows one cloud or whatever it's called and all the junk stuff. He even installed Windows XP solitaire and backgammon on his Windows 7/10 system (yes, he's a big fan of those...).
And I'm pretty sure you can bypass the Windows store to get any game or item offered there, but I'd have to ask how my dad does it, since I have no clue.
He even disabled Windows update, especially the driver updates, and does them manually when he likes the update.

Yeah, Cortana was driving us all crazy, as well as the Windows search thingy, so he went to work and figured out how to zap them, the Windows one cloud or whatever it's called and all the junk stuff. He even installed Windows XP solitaire and backgammon on his Windows 7/10 system (yes, he's a big fan of those...).
And I'm pretty sure you can bypass the Windows store to get any game or item offered there, but I'd have to ask how my dad does it, since I have no clue.
He even disabled Windows update, especially the driver updates, and does them manually when he likes the update.
They patched that back in early to mid 8.1

If anyone here uses tor you're probably up to some shady stuff
LOL! That's what I say!
From what I hear though, it's as slow as molasses, going through the TOR network and all. When my dad is trying to watch BBC stuff (like Dr. Who) you can always hear him growling in the living room.
All the computers here are in the family room, like some warped school computer lab, so it's kinda hard to be shady with 6 people watching ya...

Back