Bazilla And The Attack On Chris's Cake :(

i was hanging with basil darkrattle and don alejeandro de castello and we were talking about my birthday cake and some how we got around to talking about how to pronounce his name or something its appearently pronounced with a Z or something and basil ate my birthday cake ( respberry flavor :( :( :( ) and then i screamed AH ITS BAZILLA RUN or something like that it was a while back and my friend don was laughing and basil was all confused and it was like a :confused: moment when the very weird happens so i want YOU to post your weirdest moments on the game ( and to this day i still call basil Bazilla! )

Shouldn't the title be Your Weirdest Potco Moments
NO cuz thats not weird enough where as
Bazilla And The Attack On Chris's Cake :(

is very weird and will get views just out of curiosity

haha i think there is gunna be a shortage of rum in the carribbean
i avoid rum but im not so sure about basil O_O

Rofl
My thoughts exactly Angel

I guess we can blame this one on the rum too?
lol possibly

i was hanging with basil darkrattle and don alejeandro de castello and we were talking about my birthday cake and some how we got around to talking about how to pronounce his name or something its appearently pronounced with a Z or something and basil ate my birthday cake ( respberry flavor :( :( :( ) and then i screamed AH ITS BAZILLA RUN or something like that it was a while back and my friend don was laughing and basil was all confused and it was like a :confused: moment when the very weird happens so i want YOU to post your weirdest moments on the game ( and to this day i still call basil Bazilla! )

lol It took me this long to see that this was here lol. But it was Fury and Mark! they shapeshifted in to me! lol

Back