Been a very long time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Gunfury

Dockworker
Hi, Im new...kinda. I have been following the remake of the game from the sidelines. I kept getting my hopes up waiting for the game to come back just for it to fail. Now I have a new hope. I Scrolled through the forums one day after a friend said that the game was coming back..again. I was astounded. As I kept following and the months kept rolling by I could feel the virtual salt in my hair, my saber on my side, and the grin on my face widen. I honestly don't feel bad about saying that I have had dreams about playing this game. Last week I got on the game for the first time. I felt like a kid again. I remembered how it felt coming home from school and hoping on the game. The nostalgia is there. I see these devs and forum junkies are dedicated and have the same nostalgic notions of the game as I do if not more. Their hard work has brought forth a new era in pirate lore. Soon our kids can feel the same joy roaming the seas and being a great nusciance to the royal navy as we did so many years ago. It is only a matter of time.

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums!

Hi, Im new...kinda. I have been following the remake of the game from the sidelines. I kept getting my hopes up waiting for the game to come back just for it to fail. Now I have a new hope. I Scrolled through the forums one day after a friend said that the game was coming back..again. I was astounded. As I kept following and the months kept rolling by I could feel the virtual salt in my hair, my saber on my side, and the grin on my face widen. I honestly don't feel bad about saying that I have had dreams about playing this game. Last week I got on the game for the first time. I felt like a kid again. I remembered how it felt coming home from school and hoping on the game. The nostalgia is there. I see these devs and forum junkies are dedicated and have the same nostalgic notions of the game as I do if not more. Their hard work has brought forth a new era in pirate lore. Soon our kids can feel the same joy roaming the seas and being a great nusciance to the royal navy as we did so many years ago. It is only a matter of time.
We all are here with the same common goal <3 Welcome to the forums man :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back