Behemoth Blade VS. World Eater

Behemoth Blade or World Eater: Which is Better?

• Total voters
Time for one of my unnecessary posts!
World Eater Blade:
IMO, World Eater Blade would be great for PvP. It has freeze sweep to stop the annoying doll and gun users. The drains are useful for PvP also, especially against doll healers. It will drain their voodoo and weakening the other opponent by removing their only source of survival, the voodoo doll healers, and slowly kill them with drain health. And, it's more of a 'stop your opponent from attacking then destroy them' weapon. Or, my version: 'Noob can't attack, look who fails now!'

Behemoth Blade:
Behemoth Blade is a great weapon for defense. The Dark Curse ability's downside is the charge rate, IMO. The Sure Footed ability is great for PvP, regular fighting, and even SvS. The endurance boost is amazing, made my lv 38 almost invincible. The attack isn't even bad, not much lower than World Eater Blade. World Eater is a defense destroyer, and the Behemoth Blade is a defensive type of weapon. Total opposites. It all depends on what kind of player you are, a defensive one or a fighting one. IMO, Behemoth is much better. Mainly because I privateer alot, and sure footed makes ramming speed useless.

dont you have to have the sword out for sure footed to work?

Just for PvP, I'd think World Eater.. Although the Endurance boost is nice on Behemoth, Dark Curse is a break attack, it doesn't charge unless you're hit with something. Sure Footed blocks bayonet disable and hurricane slash, but these are break attacks also. Unless you're playing all-swords only, you really won't charge these because you'll probably switch to gun or knives instead..
On the other hand, World Eater has health drain, which is really good with bladestorm. Then, freeze sweep is useful if you're playing all swords, but the opponent usually uses bladestorm and runs off (for me), so the charging time for that would be very small and you wouldn't hold a sword while running after someone.
So, I'd just say World Eater because of health drain, all of the other skills have little to no effect in PvP.
well, i did the math on bladestorm, it does less damage than the combo for the time bladestorm takes
bladestorm aint worth it damage-wise :p
dark curse, if you are doing one on one, is awesome, halfs ALL damage, the caption is incorrect, half bladestorm, and if you are kill, activate it just before you die and it will still be in effect when you spawn again.
Dark curse also charges from perfect combos and dealing damage ;)

well, i did the math on bladestorm, it does less damage than the combo for the time bladestorm takes
dark curse, if you are doing one on one, is awesome, halfs ALL damage, the caption is incorrect, half bladestorm, and if you are kill, activate it just before you die and it will still be in effect when you spawn again.

Yeah, but usually they can bladestorm, hit escape to put it away, then run. It's not enough time to charge, and Dark Curse only charges when you're hit. I don't think that people would stick around and get hit just for it to charge, I'd assume that they would put it away and pull knives or a gun.

dont you have to have the sword out for sure footed to work?
as the main weapon, the one that would get pulled out if you press the middle button/scroll button on the mouse
Yeah, but usually they can bladestorm, hit escape to put it away, then run. It's not enough time to charge, and Dark Curse only charges when you're hit. I don't think that people would stick around and get hit just for it to charge, I'd assume that they would put it away and pull knives or a gun.
they still couldn't attack though, and you could follow them
and no, dark curse charges from doing combos, I got behemoth blade and use it in pvp constantly it does :/

as the main weapon, the one that would get pulled out if you press the middle button/scroll button on the mouse

they still couldn't attack though, and you could follow them
and no, dark curse charges from doing combos, I got behemoth blade and use it in pvp constantly it does :/
Oh really?? Then you're right, I want behemoth now :(

Oh really?? Then you're right, I want behemoth now :(
xD
another convert! lol the only downside to the behemoth though, is that you lose the extra health if you switch weapons :p it isnt stored up in some cloud until you take out behemoth and then you have extra health
that would be nice

screenshot_2011-05-11_09-32-33.jpg

Bladestorm... isn't... worth it? Check out that combo damage?!
(With a fantastic Thunderspine, btw) <3 Love love

And no, that wasn't just a one time thing - or because it was all boosted:
screenshot_2011-05-11_09-40-06.jpg

That's not bad too :p And that's without using my Shock Sweep, which as you see is all nicely charged and ready for me :)

O_O..........
How did you get two Thunderspines? I can't even get one.... Lucky ._.

A LOT of time spent in the thrall room of cursed caverns :) I got both from there...
And to try to keep on topic - I use that way more than my World Eater.
Though I'll admit World Eater is fantastic for fighting groups - I've solo'd the QAR many times and have taken on all 4 enemies in the gold room lots without worries of dying.

A LOT of time spent in the thrall room of cursed caverns :) I got both from there...
Though I'll admit World Eater is fantastic for fighting groups - I've solo'd the QAR many times and have taken on all 4 enemies in the gold room lots without worries of dying.

World Eater Blade, IMO, is good for a large amount of high level enemies. I had it on my now deleted lv 39, and it was awesome up until people thought it was cheating in PvP. Also had a Behemoth on it, and it was even better in PvP. It's fun to freeze sweep people with World Eater and then run away though.....

Are you the pirate that has 5/7 Legends?? O_O Wow r so lucky, 2x Thunderspine AND world eater >_<

Are you the pirate that has 5/7 Legends?? O_O Wow r so lucky, 2x Thunderspine AND world eater >_<

Gah - I wish... I only have the 2 T-Spines, 1 World Eater, and 2 Silver Freeze :p
And way too many Famed to count :( I've thrown so many away to make room for new ones

View attachment 6878

Bladestorm... isn't... worth it? Check out that combo damage?!
(With a fantastic Thunderspine, btw) <3 Love love
I've said this before in cutlass vs broadsword, and ill say it again, you CAN NOT control when you get a critical. Bladestorm is only worth it when you get a critical, which well say for the sake of argument, is 1 in 5. critical doubles the damage, so lets say that a basic bladestorm hit is 75
so you do 75 per bladestorm plus 75 for a critical. thats 450 damage
so since bladestorm does about 75% of combo damage so were going to say they do they take same time
100 x 6, 600.
same amount of time, higher damage without bladestorm.

Its just a common misconception about bladestorm its worth it if you get critical, but you only get a critical sometimes, and even then you might not get it on a bladestorm

then on a seperate note, HOW TO PPL GET 2 OR THREE LEGENDARY!!! O_O i only got one behemoth xD

I've said this before in cutlass vs broadsword, and ill say it again, you CAN NOT control when you get a critical. Bladestorm is only worth it when you get a critical, which well say for the sake of argument, is 1 in 5. critical doubles the damage, so lets say that a basic bladestorm hit is 75
so since bladestorm does about 75% of combo damage so were going to say they do they take same time
100 x 6, 600.

Its just a common misconception about bladestorm its worth it if you get critical, but you only get a critical sometimes, and even then you might not get it on a bladestorm

then on a seperate note, HOW TO PPL GET 2 OR THREE LEGENDARY!!! O_O i only got one behemoth xD

At least you have ONE! I only have two famed and no legendary cursed! I don't even have Silver Freeze or El Patron :mad:
And, imo, bladestorm is worth it if you get criticals, unless your weapon has the 'low chance' of critical. Some have the high chance, and it's worth it in PvP since in PvP bladestorm is very weak. When my deleted lv 39 had Black Shark Blade, the criticals were very common, happening every time a new batch of enemies respawns.
As for PvP, the Black Shark Blade was useful, I could take down a max level who has a Blade of the Abyss without even dying.

100 x 6, 600.

Lovely rant - but did you see the combo damage right below it without the critical? ;) That's why I posted the second screenshot...
And when you have Rank 3 Critical strike - that 1 in 5 definitely increases, I get it a lot.

And the separate note... I work from home? Lots of time for looting? Right place right time? Lol, wish I had an answer...

At least you have ONE! I only have two famed and no legendary cursed! I don't even have Silver Freeze or El Patron :mad:
And, imo, bladestorm is worth it if you get criticals, unless your weapon has the 'low chance' of critical. Some have the high chance, and it's worth it in PvP since in PvP bladestorm is very weak. When my deleted lv 39 had Black Shark Blade, the criticals were very common, happening every time a new batch of enemies respawns.
As for PvP, the Black Shark Blade was useful, I could take down a max level who has a Blade of the Abyss without even dying.
Silver freeze is pretty good, El Patron sword is worthless...
and yeah blade storm is bad UNLESS you have a sword with good criticals
get silver freeze xD SMASHO WOOT
lol

Back