Behemoth Blade VS. World Eater

Behemoth Blade or World Eater: Which is Better?

• Total voters

Matthew Goldrage

Wanted Pirate
Which do YOU think is better? Behemoth Blade or World Eater and why.
Heres the stats on them if you don't know or don't remember:

Behemoth Blade:
Dark Curse Rank 3 (Half damage from ranged and combat attack, that means bladestorm too)
Sure Footed Rank 3
Endurance Boost +5
(with Rank 10 Endurance, and all weapons and notoriety mastered, 3727 Health)

World Eater:
Freeze Sweep Rank 3 (Freeze all nearby enemies.)
Drain Health Rank 3
Drain Voodoo Rank 3

Well Behemoth because I just got it LAST NIGHT!!! :D
screenshot_2011-06-15_00-51-45.jpg

Behemoth Blade:
Dark Curse Rank 3 (Half damage from ranged and combat attack, that means bladestorm too)
Sure Footed Rank 3
Endurance Boost +5

(with Rank 10 Endurance, and all weapons and notoriety mastered, 3727 Health)

World Eater:
Freeze Sweep Rank 3 (Freeze all nearby enemies.)
Drain Health Rank 3
Drain Voodoo Rank 3
The Stats speak for themselves :D Behemoth Blade all the way :)

Behemoth Blade for sure, Dark Curse for half the damage, RANK. 10. ENDURANCE. Sure Footed! (good for svs, ramming speed has no effect).
World Eater is more for a show-off, considering it has freeze sweep and drains.
I would take EITHER of them...

omg congrats mate!! the only leendary i have is just silver freeze. its pretty powerful, but the behemoth sounds Awesome-sause

lol
all the people i meet in game are like: oh world eater yeah!!!
i thinks its the life drain... o_o

Probably, but I asked a friend that has world eater how much health it ' steals '. He said it steals up to 300 at normal enemies like ghosts or so.......

Probably, but I asked a friend that has world eater how much health it ' steals '. He said it steals up to 300 at normal enemies like ghosts or so.......
yeah that confirms what i thought... behemoth would be better because it boosts your health around 300, same as world.
Behemoth would win then because, with the similar attacks, the dark curse and sure footed are MAJOR help.

Just for PvP, I'd think World Eater.. Although the Endurance boost is nice on Behemoth, Dark Curse is a break attack, it doesn't charge unless you're hit with something. Sure Footed blocks bayonet disable and hurricane slash, but these are break attacks also. Unless you're playing all-swords only, you really won't charge these because you'll probably switch to gun or knives instead..
On the other hand, World Eater has health drain, which is really good with bladestorm. Then, freeze sweep is useful if you're playing all swords, but the opponent usually uses bladestorm and runs off (for me), so the charging time for that would be very small and you wouldn't hold a sword while running after someone.
So, I'd just say World Eater because of health drain, all of the other skills have little to no effect in PvP.

Time for one of my unnecessary posts!
World Eater Blade:
IMO, World Eater Blade would be great for PvP. It has freeze sweep to stop the annoying doll and gun users. The drains are useful for PvP also, especially against doll healers. It will drain their voodoo and weakening the other opponent by removing their only source of survival, the voodoo doll healers, and slowly kill them with drain health. And, it's more of a 'stop your opponent from attacking then destroy them' weapon. Or, my version: 'Noob can't attack, look who fails now!'

Behemoth Blade:
Behemoth Blade is a great weapon for defense. The Dark Curse ability's downside is the charge rate, IMO. The Sure Footed ability is great for PvP, regular fighting, and even SvS. The endurance boost is amazing, made my lv 38 almost invincible. The attack isn't even bad, not much lower than World Eater Blade. World Eater is a defense destroyer, and the Behemoth Blade is a defensive type of weapon. Total opposites. It all depends on what kind of player you are, a defensive one or a fighting one. IMO, Behemoth is much better. Mainly because I privateer alot, and sure footed makes ramming speed useless.

Back