Behemoth Convo

I found the other screenshot I took and it looks like demanding a Legendary works. Look at first picture's chat window. XD Notice how I said I wanted Legendary, and then like seconds after that I got what I wanted. :O
screenshot_2011-06-15_00-51-11.jpg

screenshot_2011-06-15_00-51-45.jpg

As you can see, I like to spam OMGs :p

Notice how I said I wanted Legendary, and then like seconds after that I got what I wanted. As you can see, I like to spam OMGs :p

That one ... was considered a 'legit' spamming. I would do the same too. EXCEPT that I might forget to take a screenshot at all. :facepalm: So stunned, excited and yea, plain 'late reaction' ...
I hope not, never forgot to do that. I've had several important milestones went out the window bc I forgot to take screenshots.

Ya, Ik ... epic fail, just as Basil said.

That one ... was considered a 'legit' spamming. I would do the same too. EXCEPT that I might forget to take a screenshot at all. :facepalm: So stunned, excited and yea, plain 'late reaction' ...
I hope not, never forgot to do that. I've had several important milestones went out the window bc I forgot to take screenshots.

Ya, Ik ... epic fail, just as Basil said.
Lol, I was spamming F9, must of taken about 10 screenshots.

I hate you so much, John lol

Ik right? And I've been storming thrall room at Tormenta for at least since March ... Tormenta NEVER gave me anything good; not weapon, not clothing. I must have done something wrong - of course, I just use grenades and hardly anything else - or I'm just plain 'doomed'.

Ik right? And I've been storming thrall room at Tormenta for at least since March ... Tormenta NEVER gave me anything good; not weapon, not clothing. I must have done something wrong - of course, I just use grenades and hardly anything else - or I'm just plain 'doomed'.
I loot basically all day, just gotta hit the right servers. If all you're getting is pouches, time to switch servers.

what would you do if you crashed right after you got the screenshots and you didnt get behe?

Back