Bella's New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I guess you could say I'm one of the newer recruits (I was about to spell one as won like I do in POTCO), but I've been with a lot of the "older" members, like for instance Captian Morgan Kid and you, Bella (this was when you were still in Spania), and I can see that there's something in the "older" generation of Spanians that seems to lack a little in the newer generations, and that is that you guys care a lot for one another and look after each other.

Well, I guess you could say I'm one of the newer recruits (I was about to spell one as won like I do in POTCO), but I've been with a lot of the "older" members, like for instance Captian Morgan Kid and you, Bella (this was when you were still in Spania), and I can see that there's something in the "older" generation of Spanians that seems to lack a little in the newer generations, and that is that you guys care a lot for one another and look after each other.

hehe, i always say, won, tree, i swear i feel like a tree year old, sometimes, and yes, spania, made me laugh, always made me laugh, and that is the best medicine in life, and those type of memories create strong bonds between people, memories of fun times shared, you never forget those.:piratemickey:

This story does have a happy ending,...i do miss my penny still, and ty Carlos for letting me back in Spania, i missed everyone so much, I told Ned from the start, i am a Spania girl,...i know he understands,...so now, is Parrot Christa, my boston terrior, aptly named and i wish Crista never picked it up,..she wont stop saying it! Little Pooper, (pictures to follow, i will be getting
pebbles.jpg
her a pirate costume too,) and my little nephew Manuel, back to laughing away, playing POTC,...with those funny spania friends of mine,......

Inferno is definately a hot guild, i swear i always have smoke coming off me,..now if i could just stay out of jail,..:mad:View attachment 3935

can anyone tell me why do i always have smoke coming off me,..i dont cven smoke,..it is forever happening to me,..and if you out there capt, redhorn, remember this day, i told you, you were flyin, (try to read the chat)not only flyin but you were walking on water too,...told ya i had a screen shot, think you were sippin on the swift foot that day, your feet never touched ground that day,....it was funny.....:D
screenshot_2011-01-26_13-12-01.jpg

can anyone tell me why do i always have smoke coming off me,..i dont cven smoke,..it is forever happening to me,..and if you out there capt, redhorn, remember this day, i told you, you were flyin, (try to read the chat)not only flyin but you were walking on water too,...told ya i had a screen shot, think you were sippin on the swift foot that day, your feet never touched ground that day,....it was funny.....:D
View attachment 4459

idk bella, could it be maybe cause your hot? good to see ya back in guild chat mixing it up with the gang.:confused:

idk bella, could it be maybe cause your hot? good to see ya back in guild chat mixing it up with the gang.:confused:

IMAO

that was such a sweet thing you said, ty, most people just tell me to shut up, you know there was a time i thought i am going to fight that tia for you, bella love bass fishing and i know you love fast bass boats, but tia she one up on me, she put a spell on you, and that woman, she one girl who scares bella, i dont even mess with her, for all i know she may turn me in to a chicken! :excited:

that was such a sweet thing you said, ty, most people just tell me to shut up, you know there was a time i thought i am going to fight that tia for you, bella love bass fishing and i know you love fast bass boats, but tia she one up on me, she put a spell on you, and that woman, she one girl who scares bella, i dont even mess with her, for all i know she may turn me in to a chicken! :excited:

Yeah, I try to leave Tia alone for two reasons: One, if I threatened her, Morgan would be after my hide, two, I'd have to fight Tia Dalma, which is impossible.

Yeah, I try to leave Tia alone for two reasons: One, if I threatened her, Morgan would be after my hide, two, I'd have to fight Tia Dalma, which is impossible.

I dont know who gave tia the fyi, that i may even be a little interested in her bf, but i know she was that white chicken, and she called for reinforcements, and had no doubt, she ATTACH=full]4474[/ATTACH]
screenshot_2010-12-31_17-28-38.jpg
had plans to turn me into one to, talk about a chicken fight, i never set foot in cuba again,...that girl scares the crap out of me,...! :excited:

Attachments

• screenshot_2010-12-31_17-27-50.jpg
    screenshot_2010-12-31_17-27-50.jpg
    493.6 KB · Views: 43
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back