Bella's New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella

Site Founder
Since my bulldog penny died on Chistmas these last few months have been like a roller coaster for me. I respect Carlos decision for not taking me back, as only he and i know the real reason, that is good enough for me. I have to say was on tortuga in a crowd filled with Spania haters, and you know i never follow the crowd, so i started listing off names, Capt Blacksheep, Morgan, Starr, Molly Ironscarlet,(love to tease Will), Davy (aka Johnny Depp) Angel, Franes, Carlotte, Soloman, beautiful Hart,Johhny Mak, Misty, and if i missed your name is only cause there are so many) and i said i consider these all friends and thru their hard work, and that of gm Carlos that is what makes spania the strong guild it is today. Now you have to picture me saying this as i am running with a giant grenade and throwing it at everyone, am not to popular there, specically when they see under my name the guild, INFERNO.
NOW the hate has really started, as they say, every one knows Inferno are mean to people. Now i am just hoping i dont run out of seige. But guess what that is another rumor. I have not found one inferno that was rude to anyone. They also are a max guild all level 50, 40, and some 35 up.
I always thought in a large guild you need to speak up or be lost in a crowd, but here i need your help carlos, no wasnt starting drama, just makeing a JOKE, its like these level 50 have no sense of humor they leveled up but forgot to have fun. :facepalm: Next day girl comes on and says this guild is boring, i quit. I said, come on guys you are boring mystery to death. lighten up.
Do you think i should wait a few weeks before i talk on there. They just dont seem to get my jokes yet. And i was hoping some of my guildies could join the forum to see the fun, that you can have in the game. Hope to have some friendly competition with you on the leaderboards:angel:

What I can tell you &...(from what my experience has shown) I think somewhere along the way people have forgotten to have FUN & loosen up on the game. I mean, come on. POTCO is only a game.

Yeah sure...I get the point of "striving" to be the very best pirate each of us can be. But really, does it have to be such a competition & to where ppl refuse to laugh light-heartedly at a few jokes or judge others as result of involvement in some other click or guild. *As a human being evolving into a pirate on the game, I sometimes feel that the whole guild thing is overrated (& I am even GM of my own).

Like you, Bella...I do like to joke around. It is the type of person that I am. IF people can't accept that then, they are basically not accepting me as a person in real...&, with that being said, not really worth knowing anyway :eek: .

My suggestion to you is to just be yourself.

Since my bulldog penny died on Chistmas these last few months have been like a roller coaster for me. I respect Carlos decision for not taking me back, as only he and i know the real reason, that is good enough for me. I have to say was on tortuga in a crowd filled with Spania haters, and you know i never follow the crowd, so i started listing off names, Capt Blacksheep, Morgan, Starr, Molly Ironscarlet,(love to tease Will), Davy (aka Johnny Depp) Angel, Franes, Carlotte, Soloman, beautiful Hart,Johhny Mak, Misty, and if i missed your name is only cause there are so many) and i said i consider these all friends and thru their hard work, and that of gm Carlos that is what makes spania the strong guild it is today. Now you have to picture me saying this as i am running with a giant grenade and throwing it at everyone, am not to popular there, specically when they see under my name the guild, INFERNO.
NOW the hate has really started, as they say, every one knows Inferno are mean to people. Now i am just hoping i dont run out of seige. But guess what that is another rumor. I have not found one inferno that was rude to anyone. They also are a max guild all level 50, 40, and some 35 up.
I always thought in a large guild you need to speak up or be lost in a crowd, but here i need your help carlos, no wasnt starting drama, just makeing a JOKE, its like these level 50 have no sense of humor they leveled up but forgot to have fun. :facepalm: Next day girl comes on and says this guild is boring, i quit. I said, come on guys you are boring mystery to death. lighten up.
Do you think i should wait a few weeks before i talk on there. They just dont seem to get my jokes yet. And i was hoping some of my guildies could join the forum to see the fun, that you can have in the game. Hope to have some friendly competition with you on the leaderboards:angel:

i was there when that guild was made it was madr just b4 i joined spania it was originally called B L A D E masters and when the guild got big none of the members were ever nice to me or my friends except the GM and i wound up having to delete him and ive been in the guild a few times in the past i dun like it so i quit

i was there when that guild was made it was madr just b4 i joined spania it was originally called B L A D E masters and when the guild got big none of the members were ever nice to me or my friends except the GM and i wound up having to delete him and ive been in the guild a few times in the past i dun like it so i quit

i had that same experience with them when i started last September, i was liked level 22, and inferno level 28 (a girl, big mistake her part), he he, said to me, you better level up you want to play with us, next time i saw her, few weeks later i was level 34, she 29. so yes, at that time they were rude. but now, with the notoriety set at such a high limit, and believe me, i have 7 low pirates have nothing against low levels, but the rudness i have always found came from the 20 - 30's is as if they had to prove their worth. When you hit master pirate, or even into the 40's you know you are good have nothing to prove to anyone, you just compete not put down. and now, that is where the guild INFERNO stands. And i am proud to be a member of them, as i was proud to be a member of spania. I have not seen one person be mean to anyone. or make fun of anymore,.well, my jokes, they are all in fun not to be taken personally, but its my own guild members i tease.( I may tease a few on the forum to :D YOUR NEXT CHRISTOPHER, just kidding :rolleyes:And no not all level 50's are stuck up, i am good example of that, hehe. And Ted the gm of inferno is very nice. Like i said, there only problem, is they need to laugh a bit more, we may be level 50, but i am not ready to be put out to pasture yet. *do not call me a cow* or would that be a horse?:confused:
dont even think of calling me a pig, :cannon: besides i love those little guys,...they so cute
Guilds make changes and improve over time. Usually for the good.:piratemickey:

member??? i was in there a few years/months idk lol and it was 20 to get in when u got in u were a veteran and lvl 50s were officers, and the gm was ned...... inferno has(d) issues

noo, i meant when i started playing POTC last September, i just joined inferno few days ago, i level 50 now, that must have been another bella, this bella has always been a spania, her very first love always will be, but that dont mean i wont be loyal to the guild i am now in, just means i will always love the people in spania, even sweet carlos, and yes it was had issues, only issue now, is they need to find the funny, i can probably help a bit with that, once thay catch on, that i am only joking.(unquote):popcorn:
EDIT (Mar 16, 2011 at 2:12 AM):
good point lol[/quote

actually if you had read the post closer i said i was a spania, and the name of this post is my new beginning, and if you were a mr spell checker you could have even caught me on that one, means i just joined inferno couple days ago, as a level 50, and i said, they have 40s, and only few 35 and up. only thing i can say is i tell a mean joke that as mean as it gets,...trust me, i am up for the haters, i went thru same thing about spania cause people dont know them they choose to play together so rumors fly, same with inferno, but they both have an outspoken girl that dont back down, she ready to take them all on, that is just bella.:cannon:

but the rudness i have always found came from the 20 - 30's is as if they had to prove their worth. When you hit master pirate, or even into the 40's you know you are good have nothing to prove to anyone,
i've noticed that also bella lol i run into more 20-30 basics or unlimited that feel its a right of passage to be struck down by a mastered pirate for running their mouth and then they just bag on the folks lower than them...most of the time they sit around doing that so much the original folks they heckled actually pass them up... then we have the now what scenario lol

Inferno is definately a hot guild, i swear i always have smoke coming off me,..now if i could just stay out of jail,..:mad:
screenshot_2011-03-19_12-51-20.jpg

Bella i am glad and saddened in the same sentence.... i am glad for you in the guild you have found.... saddened that you had to leave (Spania) due to complications and know that there are still a few of us newer old timer Spania members routing for you ;) keep the chin up and visit when you are o/l i am very busy as of late... my work schedule and my cousin going under the knife have made me very tired and spread thin.... but i still make the effort to be here or on PotC... so as my favorite show says on Adult Swim.... See You Aound Cowboy :D

Bella i am glad and saddened in the same sentence.... i am glad for you in the guild you have found.... saddened that you had to leave (Spania) due to complications and know that there are still a few of us newer old timer Spania members routing for you ;) keep the chin up and visit when you are o/l i am very busy as of late... my work schedule and my cousin going under the knife have made me very tired and spread thin.... but i still make the effort to be here or on PotC... so as my favorite show says on Adult Swim.... See You Aound Cowboy :D

ohhhhhh, you are so sweet, Molly, ty, i always carry the memories of all the times we all played together, the laughter, the fun, those are the times you never forget,...the people you never forget....each one of you original in your own way, is what i loved about each one of you,...:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back