Which is better?

• Black Shark Blade

Votes: 34 59.6%
  • Admirals Cutlass

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Other (Leave in the comments below)

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters
I honestly think Admiral's Cutlass should be a legendary weapon. It is certainly better than El Patron's Lost Sword. Though I feel like the only reason to be argued against that is that legendary weapons all have unique names, where as this is simply a cutlass for an admiral. Either way, Admiral's Cutlass is the strongest cutlass consistently, but Black Shark Blade would likely beat it out overall with the critical hit damage.

So I recently was looting at Isla Tormenta, and I managed to find the Black Shark Blade. It had me wondering, what is the best non-cursed famed weapon in game? (Swords only)

latest

This is the Black Shark Blade. It is pretty good, but I'm not sure if it can be called the "best non-cursed famed".

Here is the Admirals Cutlass. It is also pretty good. But is it better than the Black Shark Blade?

So which do you think is better? If there is a different weapon you would use, put it in the comments!

Personally, I'd say Black Shark. Even when I'm playing in groups I use it for it's mobility as well, it's a nice little blade.

Back