Best place to farm cards?

Cards like to fill up our loot skull chests to the brim. Any of the high level enemies like Darkhart, Blanco, le Blanc, Devil Root, Raven's Cove ghosts, and Tormenta enemies would work for those. Some people think one place or the other is better for loot, it's really just preference.

Cards like to fill up our loot skull chests to the brim. Any of the high level enemies like Darkhart, Blanco, le Blanc, Devil Root, Raven's Cove ghosts, and Tormenta enemies would work for those. Some people think one place or the other is better for loot, it's really just preference.
so for a lvl 15 notoriety what would you recommend? hahaha

I get quite a few cards from working on public ships. Sometimes around 8 per run. Idk if this varies for others though. Wish we could gift some things in game as I would have given you some.
I will never use up 2000 of em lol.
You can also lvl cannon at the same time:)

I get quite a few cards from working on public ships. Sometimes around 8 per run. Idk if this varies for others though. Wish we could gift some things in game as I would have given you some.
I will never use up 2000 of em lol.
You can also lvl cannon at the same time:)
Thank you haha. Im almost lvl 12 cannon from doing that i just burned most of my cards from absolutley HUGE screwups. Never thought id play this game again. I was a full time WoW raider before i picked this back up aaaaaand havent played WoW in 2 weeks

I wish trading was a thing. Itd be nice for stuff like that. I'd shell out for it too.
I get a lot of goodies (except cards) and my buddy gets cards (and nothing else)

Kingshead! That group drops soo many pouches and chests, on abassa or a heavier server there's sure to be one or two people out there swinging their broadswords at the marching band. At level 15, just ask if you can join and you'll get all sorts of goodies!

Kingshead! That group drops soo many pouches and chests, on abassa or a heavier server there's sure to be one or two people out there swinging their broadswords at the marching band. At level 15, just ask if you can join and you'll get all sorts of goodies!
Thank you!

Need lots of gold. And i need a lot of cards to do that. where is the best place to farm them
this is easy just collect skull chest there is nothing else in them 90 percent of time u get full amount of cards in say 2 days of looting at four to five hour sessions if u have that kinda time if not then might take 4 days with less time looting but u get there with skull chest.

Back