Loot Best Place To Loot A Beta Key?

Jack BaneShot

Dockworker
I checked the time slots and they're finally open for a long time so my first priority is probably to get a beta key. Any tips for the best place to farm them?

Well, bosses do have the highest loot drop chance...
So, if you're lucky enough to not have anyone else there when you farm, and are high enough level, go kill Darkheart with grenades. Super easy, pretty good amount of gold, and drops at least a pouch the vast majority of the time.

They are all randomized, but since they are considered famed, bosses probably have higher chances, because bosses tend to drop more famed :)

I got mine in a loot pouch from some level 11 guy I killed. Just open all your loot, you're bound to get one eventually.

Beta key drops are completely randomized. They can be dropped from a lvl 1 Gravedigger loot pouch to a lvl 50 Thrall Captain Skull Chest. So saying that, there is no "best way" or "best place" to find a beta key.

Good luck! :)

I should note I killed it very early in morning do that or late at night for higher key drop rate less players so farm digging in early morning and late at same with looting

Beta key drops are completely randomized. They can be dropped from a lvl 1 Gravedigger loot pouch to a lvl 50 Thrall Captain Skull Chest. So saying that, there is no "best way" or "best place" to find a beta key.

Good luck! :)

Exactly. Just play the game normally. If you happen to pass a dig spot, dig it.

i found my three with loot pouches so just loot as usual make sure your getting plenty loot pouches and by chance you get one and yes when you come across dig spot always dig for real.

Back