Best Proposal Ever

Wow that was pretty amazing. But I kinda agree with John cause of one thing. After she said yes 6 people I believe just joined in from crowd. And when it comes to humans moneky see monkey do. So if 6 went in more than likely others would have too but not a single other person did. Plus the circle had the exact amount of space needed at all times and usually people creep in closer and closer.

it looks like it was almost a flash mob, i'm sure they were all part of it... (most)

seriously thats amazing and creative what he did.... but i'm still more of a romantic... and would want more of a romantic proposal... this one looks very silly and fun though :D

but uh...

it looks like it was almost a flash mob, i'm sure they were all part of it... (most)

seriously thats amazing and creative what he did.... but i'm still more of a romantic... and would want more of a romantic proposal... this one looks very silly and fun though :D

but uh...

Yeah i do agree that it was fake... don't think someone would randomly do that and have people know what they were supposed to do and everything.

Yeah i do agree that it was fake... don't think someone would randomly do that and have people know what they were supposed to do and everything.
yeah... and the as the video shows it shows him holding it at the same time two different ways? disney ad maybe?

Back