Guide Best Skill Placement IMO

Do you agree with my choices?

• Total voters
I would only have 3 for tresure sense anymore after that I never noticed any difference. I would have 1 or 2 points on Tacking for sure and 1 or 2 points on Come About... Everyone is different though.

Are the sailing passives for speed and turning not worth it? I would think that they would be very useful. But I guess I haven't gotten that far yet so I can't say for sure.

Commenting on this so I can refer to it later again. I'm terrible about which skills to spend my points on; watching other people do it is how I usually go about it on every other game I play.

I like your choices on these but there are some tweaks on the dagger and the sword. Honestly, it comes down to personal opinion/ preference and like you have it in the thread's title. If you are going for a PvP aspect I would recommend using this set although with some slight tweaks with the dagger and sword. Now if you are not really into PvP you can pick and choose what you like like throwing dirt or the brawl. Still, this is a pretty good.

Only questionable one is no silver shot. I realize most endgame enemies (Davy Jones' crew and the ghosts on Raven's Cove) count as living targets, but silver shot is still a worthwhile ammo type to have. As far as dagger skills are concerned, I'm with many others who say you should have more points in Finesse.

Back