Guide Beta Key 101

I hope they add Beta Key as loot back. Kinda sucks playing on a time frame with all the crashing and bugs that force you to log out to fix.

I hope they add Beta Key as loot back. Kinda sucks playing on a time frame with all the crashing and bugs that force you to log out to fix.
indeed i mean i'm playing at least 6 hours a day more often closer to 9-12 hrs tho. would be nice to have a key to assist me in no lifeing this game.

sooo . . . i received a key during the alpha, a few months before the servers went down after . . . and tho my account claimed an alpha key, i do not have key access to the beta, and was wondering if i misread that the alpha key players would continue to be able to play into the beta

sooo . . . i received a key during the alpha, a few months before the servers went down after . . . and tho my account claimed an alpha key, i do not have key access to the beta, and was wondering if i misread that the alpha key players would continue to be able to play into the beta
Try emailing them at: support@tlopo.com to figure what they can do to your account.

Back