Beta key giveaway (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need the key because I love the game. I put in a ton of time each day, but the time slots are very constraining and confining, and this would make things infinitely easier in terms of me being able to fully access and enjoy this game that I love so much.

Getting a key would be a dream come true. My luck has always been terrible and because of that I have no clue why I am even trying. Still I suppose one can only try. And at least I know better than to get my hopes up.

Getting a key would be a dream come true. My luck has always been terrible and because of that I have no clue why I am even trying. Still I suppose one can only try. And at least I know better than to get my hopes up.
Don't say that! Always have a positive outlook on things! Who knows! You may end up lucky this time!

I take care of my father and there are many times that I have signed up to play, but often stop during my 3 hour playtime for nurses, making food, checking on him. I have to schedule play time around doctor appointments. Out of my 3 hour play time, I may get an hour in. It would be awesome to have a Beta Key so when I do have down time, I can log in and play. I have played this game for a few years before the September 20, 2013 last day. I stood on the docks with my guild mates waiting for the last minute, the last second of the game. This game holds many great wonderful memories and I truly love the game. Thank you for your consideration! Arianna Starfire :)
so sweet of you to take care of your father! I know how hard it is to go through that as well. hope all is well!

Omg! I want to hug your pirate! Since I can't hug you, lol! Thank you so much for the chance! Been digging so much I half expect to kill something with my shovel.
Thnx!!

I want the key because I'm too unlucky with rng to get one through a drop, now I'm gonna use your head rng and hope for the best.

I'd love a key because between college & working, it's pretty hard to get a playtime that works with my schedule, and even harder to actually get to play for more than an hour or so. Thanks :)

I would like a beta key because I enjoy playing tlopo and would love to not dc after 3 hours :) Ty for the opportunity

I was a beta tester of the original game Pirates of the Caribbean Online. i was there before they have to close the test to do further development...before they introduce the staff and grenades. I waited for a year or more for them to bring it back. A lot of players left the game because of the revamp of the game. It so sad to see that happen. I was happy to see that they brought back the beta test game. Then they launch it online. It was really fun playing the game. Then they announce that the game is closing. That was so sad to see again.

Now I learn about Legend of Pirates Online. I'm happy to see that its back. I would like to get a beta key to be able to play the game again.

Thank you.

I'd love a key to be able to play with my guild A lot more and be able to help everyone I can. Also to have more fun playing the game, I want to be able to play whenever I want and not be forced a fixed amount of time to be able to play.

:)I would love to have a Beta Key so I can play anytime I want, it would just be really awesome! Appreciate the opportunity for this Key. :pirate ship:

Not sure if I'm to late or not for the giveaway, but I'd like a key just to play again! I've gotten into a couple reserve times and am now reliving the nostalgia that I enjoyed so much! Thanks ANZ for doing this giveaway!

I would love a Beta Key! I recently discovered this game and it made me remember the old days of POTCO. I had 500+ hours logged to this game and cannot wait to play again. I'm currently using time slots to get as much time as possible, but being in school and training in Wrestling, Karate and MMA makes it hard to determine when I can play. Thank you very much for your consideration!

Thanks for doing this funny though that pirates still manage to find keys. Honestly if I had a key that would mean more time searching for more keys. Either giving them to guild mates or doing what you're doing. The same time though enjoying and testing out the game I never got to play as a kid would be a win-win.

I need a key because I simply haven't played this game in so long. I'd love to jump back, go after my goal (level 50), cuz I only got to 39 on potco.
Playtime makes me feel stressed and uncomfortable because I'm scared I might get disconnected while I'm doing something important, however I'm fine if I don't get a key. Being a generic player is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back