Beta key giveaway (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've played this game since Beta... and I've played POTCO since Beta. 2007 I made my first account on pirates online (and I only was not a founder because I didn't buy unlimited access at the time). I've loved POTCO and TLOPO since then and playing and participating in the game and community has always been at the forefront of my very narrow gaming life. I wish to recreate the same enjoyment I got from the game way back when, but I am plagued by the main issue of time. As a second semester freshman in college, between all my activities I do I find it incredibly hard to plan my day around a 3 hour play slot, even harder is to actually be able to play during that time because of all the unforeseen circumstances. The reason I was a key is to not be so controlled by the playtime reserve system, so that I can actually play whenever I'm free, and not try to schedule my life around a certain play slot.

Thanks! and goodluck to all.

I need a key because I do good bug reports. (You know, what beta is really for.) Not only that, but my daily schedule is hectic and almost completely at the mercy of my family, so I often miss large portions of my playtime. I often prefer to get on in my spare time, and I can't plan when that will be soon enough to reserve a time.
That said, I'm don't think I deserve a key more than anyone else does. I'll be happy for whomever wins, and very grateful if it happens to be me. :)

Thank you everyone for entering the contest, a random winner will be picked using a random spin application with everyone's name on it. I am currently waiting for a PM, then I will announce a winner. Winner will be posted here.

Not accepting more entries. Good luck everyone! and thank you all for participating

(Don't close this thread yet @Staff, got something special planned :)

I'm a mom of 3, during playtimes often real life happens and i have to step away from this awesome game. My playtime sometimes is cut in half, which is stinky :) So a beta key would just be awesome to have, that way i could play any time and not have to rely on my 3 hour game slot. I've missed this game so much, used to be so fun making friends, looting, sinking ships, had a really great time. I am having a great time reliving it again, just wish i had more than a 3 hour time slot :) Good luck to everyone!
Was lucky enough to just win a beta key, so please don't include me. Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: ANZ
I would be grateful for the key. I played potco since 2008 and this community has always been very helpful and nice. It is great to be back. I only wish I had unhindered access to the game.

I need a key because I often play more than 3h, so reserving playtime 2 or more times in a row is a pain in the arrrrrrrrrse:)

i dont need a key, the time i play now is amazing. i have been with this program since nearly the start and all the keys have evaded me. As upsetting as this may be i am okay, with it. for the 3 hour windows i get to play i report all bugs and glitches that i find lurking in the game. with all day access i believe i can make a lot more of a difference with the information i am able to pass along to the Tlopo crew and new pirates that come to join the game. i do not know if this contest is over or not but here is my 2 cents, and i hope it is considered

I have never played TLOPO very much, wasent really around that much to play POTCO so I couldn't, So Ive never played the game, this is my first account that has ever played the game, and I look forward to play the game more, and need a key

I wish make a wish foundation could help me get a key, because I only have a month left from what my doctor said, and I would like to play as much as possible..

Edit: Sorry, did not notice the closed... D:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back