Beta key giveaway (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANZ

Wanted Pirate
I am giving away one beta key to one lucky person. All you have to do, is post a comment below and tell me why you need the key. A random person shall be chosen.

Notes: Those who don't have a key will be allowed to take part.
One entry per person
Please don't use multiple accounts, please give everyone a chance to win

Evidence that I have a spare key
d33517042fe9471d8c799f2048cf82d0.png

Event ends tomorrow same time when this post was made.
GOOD LUCK GUYS! :D

Not accepting more entries.
Good luck everyone! and thank you all for participating

Last edited:
I need a beta key because I have very bad net connection, and between the lagging and the glitching, 1 and a half hour (or more) is gone from my 3 hours sooooooo... And because i reeeealllly want it!

I would have to have the key. Having a key will allow me to play when my time is free without having to miss a scheduled time because of life's little events. I enjoy the game, playing is something I look forward too. I rather play than watch TV.

I take care of my father and there are many times that I have signed up to play, but often stop during my 3 hour playtime for nurses, making food, checking on him. I have to schedule play time around doctor appointments. Out of my 3 hour play time, I may get an hour in. It would be awesome to have a Beta Key so when I do have down time, I can log in and play. I have played this game for a few years before the September 20, 2013 last day. I stood on the docks with my guild mates waiting for the last minute, the last second of the game. This game holds many great wonderful memories and I truly love the game. Thank you for your consideration! Arianna Starfire :)

Last edited:
I really need the key just so I am able to play more. I, like most other people, am pretty busy and a lot of times I either have to schedule a playtime many hours in advance and not end up being able to go or have to schedule it at 1 or 2 in the morning and stay up if I'd like to play. I love this game and used to play the original POTCO all the time, and I'd give anything to be able to play this one all day :)

I usually end up missing large portions (sometimes all!) of my booked slots due to having to carry out impromptu errands, which is a waste not just for me, but also for someone else who could have used that slot. Also, I find that my game tends to crash a lot more often compared to my friends, so a lot of my slot time is wasted for that too. In addition, my two good friends were lucky enough to find keys of their own, and I would love to be able to play with them both (different time zones make this difficult to pull off, in addition to the restriction of a 3 hour slot).

I've been searching for a key for a while now, both in-game and through giveaways like this. I would absolutely love to be lucky enough to win one. Thanks for giving us this opportunity, and good luck to everyone!

EDIT:
I've just won a key from a scavenger hunt hosted by @Mikte, so please do not enter me for this one! Good luck to everyone with your search.

Last edited:
I'm a mom of 3, during playtimes often real life happens and i have to step away from this awesome game. My playtime sometimes is cut in half, which is stinky :) So a beta key would just be awesome to have, that way i could play any time and not have to rely on my 3 hour game slot. I've missed this game so much, used to be so fun making friends, looting, sinking ships, had a really great time. I am having a great time reliving it again, just wish i had more than a 3 hour time slot :) Good luck to everyone!

I'd like a key so I can more easily participate in organized events, whether that be cannon defense sessions with my guild or the famed Dread Poet society; it seems the slots are usually booked.
Having a key would more easily allow me to throw myself into the game's community.

Do you know how many worms I've killed with my shovel?

positiveverticalasymptote.gif
limit.jpg

Last edited:
I would like a key so that I may play with my friends, whom already have keys, at any time instead of only being able to for a limited amount of time once a day. Thank you!

As of late, I have been exorbitantly busy with college, as I tirelessly chase a criminal justice degree. I have a lot of sleepless nights, making the free time I do end up having rather unpredictable. Nowadays, finding a play time is tough, as I can't just reserve a slot an hour before I plan on playing, since most slots are gone by then.

Additionally, I came down with a case of epilepsy last year. Good news is, it's not caused by flickering light, and such. The medicines haven't been helping, but video games have really provided me with an escape. Gives me a chance to free my mind of the worries of a seizure, and to just stay calm.

Thank you for hosting this! Good luck to everyone, and to the lucky pirate who wins!

**Edit** I also plan on creating a YouTube channel, with TLOPO as one of the games that's covered. For that, I need a way to stabilize my schedule, so I can play when I do have time, without worrying about a time slot.

I would like to get the key because of a crazy schedule and I was a hardcore binge player of the game when I was young. I would love to get a beta key to get to reconnecting back with the game and the community. Hard to play and really test the beta when you only get an hour to play.

Regardless,

Thanks!

-Spider

Last edited:
Would love to have beta key! I still remember paying for membership every month. Favorite part of the game was when Jolly Roger came out and invaded.

Attachments

• Jolly.png
    Jolly.png
    184.4 KB · Views: 105
  • Muertos_Moon.PNG
    Muertos_Moon.PNG
    2.8 MB · Views: 92
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back