Beta Key loot

Tbh, with a beta key I feel less wanting to play the game so much as when I was playing off time slots

Honestly, the three hour time slots are more than enough, as long as you grab them well in advance. You can get a lot done, and you won't get unnecessarily hooked onto the game. Besides, you shouldn't be sitting at your PC for longer than 2-3 hours a day. It's honestly a good thing if your time is limited.

So is digging just a random chance at getting a key? I have tried a few times and nothing happens after the animation.

Are there any requirements? I'm assuming you don't have to be a certain level or anything?

I found my first right after I came online with a dig on Tortuga. Can't remember which ocean.

Found a second in a loot bag a day later.

I got my Key and its gone.. I think its because the game crashed exactly after i got the message. :(
District Reset while the message was up.

I gave up the frustration factor of trying to dig constantly. I started enjoying the game again and would randomly dig.
I found my first key on port royal right after I ported my ship. It was the dig spot on the beach by the dock.
I found another key this week while fighting General Hex in Misty Mire on Tortuga. I've given that key to a friend.
Best of luck to all. I would suggest you enjoy your play time. The keys will happen.
:coke:

Honestly, the three hour time slots are more than enough, as long as you grab them well in advance. You can get a lot done, and you won't get unnecessarily hooked onto the game. Besides, you shouldn't be sitting at your PC for longer than 2-3 hours a day. It's honestly a good thing if your time is limited.

Pssh amateur, I spend at least 4 hours on this everyday if not more.

Back