Blog Post Beta Keys For Buccaneers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope i could get one. I used to play as a kid and I've spent a ton of time and effort into this game.
when i saw the website my hopes were up but when i saw that you have to have a key it kind of made them shoot straight down... I hope that soon beta keys will be terminated.

I hope i could get one. I used to play as a kid and I've spent a ton of time and effort into this game.
when i saw the website my hopes were up but when i saw that you have to have a key it kind of made them shoot straight down... I hope that soon beta keys will be terminated.
You can still play the game when Beta releases through the Playtime system! The TLOPO team is working as hard as possible to release beta soon, and undoubtedly after that their work will go into making beta open. The team is small and working as hard as they can to help you and the rest of us relive the pirate dream.

They will be once the game enters the Open Beta stage. The whole purpose of the keys is to limit the amount of people on the server, therefore lessening the chances of it crashing. A game in development is much more prone to crashing than the finished product, so they have to use the key system. Besides, I'm sure the playtime spots will be implemented once again. We wouldn't even have the game now if it weren't for the developers paying out of their own pockets to recreate it; all of this takes time.

I remember I had this awesome picture of my pirate holding up a Sand Tiger Shark... and some other stuff, before my computer crashed. Well, I won't be entering this one. Good luck to all the pirates who enter, I look forward to seeing the winners!

The only screen shot I took was of me lol. So here it is.
Scurvy Dog3.PNG
Scurvy Dog4.PNG
Scurvy Dog4.PNG

I never took a screenshot in Alpha and I only came in the last week of Alpha. I don't really care if I get a key in any of the other contest , they will become obsolete after full access, but it would be cool to say I had one if I get lucky enough to snag one on one of the other contests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back