BETA KEYS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kyler,

So far the Beta keys are only available during contests and giveaways when the dev team decides to have one. They are working their hardest to work out the bugs in the game and strengthen the servers to allow more players.

Just got to be patient and keep an eye out for a contest, then cross your fingers and pray, pray, pray!

Cheers
-Captain Stone

Hi Kyler,

So far the Beta keys are only available during contests and giveaways when the dev team decides to have one. They are working their hardest to work out the bugs in the game and strengthen the servers to allow more players.

Just got to be patient and keep an eye out for a contest, then cross your fingers and pray, pray, pray!

Cheers
-Captain Stone
thanks i hope so if you see a contest pleases tell me

Hi Kyler,

Cheers
-Captain Stone

I had been so focused on getting Beta keys that last night I dreamed that I had gotten one. Lol.

Hopefully there will be a contest soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back