Discussion Beta Keys

Fortune Burnrose

Notorious Pirate
So what ever happened to the "reward that will be announced later" for the beta key holders? Its been about a year and a half since Open Beta soooooooo...

https://tlopo.com/news/post/111/
Screen Shot 2019-03-23 at 7.09.03 PM.png

Been wondering the same. Several threads have been made about this but so far no official word on anything.

Shh lets wait for full release, i'm sure they haven't forgotten. ;)
but im not gonna lie, founder would be cool for alpha testers
There are many posts on the whole Founder subject. Something new needs to be added for alpha and beta key holders and keep founders for founders.

There are many posts on the whole Founder subject. Something new needs to be added for alpha and beta key holders and keep founders for founders.
I can see what you're saying but this is a whole new game and community. Tlopo is really breaking off from potco and becoming its own thing. But I don't want to bring this thread off topic.
In reference to OP, the tlopo team will decide when they are ready to make a decision :) (as helpful as that sounds)

Remember, we all are beta testers and the reward is being able to play this game anytime we want too and for free. This is enough of an award for me. BTW, I was a beta key holder.
This would be the correct response ^...I do think anyone should agree with. The only problem is, the documented promise which was publicly stated. (If it wasn't for that, there would be no 'issue' really less the entitlement pirates do feel they are owed).

It is of my opinion that if you state something PUBLICLY in the form of a promise or reward, you should follow through with it. ;) The reason? When a group or entity goes against it's (stated) word, it breaks both integrity and trust.

*The "right" thing is never easy. But...if what you are doing is dependent too upon the encouragement and effort of others, pirates including TLOPO have an obligation to fulfill their word!

Back