Jacksharkben

Notorious Pirate
Yes we are starting the beta screenshot contest
rules
1. Beta screenshots only
2. They can only be yours

3. Sent as many as you want but choose one to submit
4. gif are allowed but are going to be in a different category

I will select random members to vote on a screenshot these members will be anonymous for this contest.

dont know yet

add the ones that you want to enter here https://www.dropbox.com/request/wU3NitHK3nk5PopKW9Py
all others go in this thread

edit: rename the file so it is your player name or just add your player name to it.​

Last edited:
Ahoy!

It's perfectly fine if you wish to hold a contest, but I recommend finding out exactly what the prize for the contest is before holding it.

This contest is not being hosted by TLOPO, so it is unlikely that you will be able to give out gold redeem codes. Keep in mind that PF recently hosted 3 contests which included gold prizes.

In short, I'd like to request that you contact TLOPO staff before offering prizes such as gold redeem codes.

Thank you for understanding!

~ Cheysa

Ahoy!

It's perfectly fine if you wish to hold a contest, but I recommend finding out exactly what the prize for the contest is before holding it.

This contest is not being hosted by TLOPO, so it is unlikely that you will be able to give out gold redeem codes. Keep in mind that PF recently hosted 3 contests which included gold prizes.

In short, I'd like to request that you contact TLOPO staff before offering prizes such as gold redeem codes.

Thank you for understanding!

~ Cheysa
can i uses my gold?

Well, there may not be anything to win, but I'm happy to share some TLOPO photos I've taken.
I submitted this one:
Bug; The Boat In Tortuga Bay.png
I thought of submitting these:
Pirate; Imogen Nightingale Welcome to Port Royal.png Place; Christmastime The Faithful Bride.png Place; Tortuga Beach.png Ship; Sapphire Rose.png Ship; Yellow Rose.png

Yes we are starting the beta screenshot contest
rules
1. Beta screenshots only
2. They can only be yours

3. Sent as many as you want but choose one to submit

I will select random members to vote on a screenshot these members will be anonymous for this contest.

dont know yet

add the ones that you want to enter here https://www.dropbox.com/request/wU3NitHK3nk5PopKW9Py
all others go in this thread

edit: rename the file so it is your player name or just add your player name to it.​
Can I join this contest if it's ongoing?

Back