Big Buff Pirates?

I wish there was a way to get it agan they where so cool i wish I had one I think they are so un reilistice but this is a game right lol we are unreilistice right?

What settings do u have to do to get a pirate this big. I have tried everything and still nothing gets this big.
View attachment 3071

I wont even touch this one:oops:, my mouth is zipped
EDIT (Feb 20, 2011 at 3:59 PM):
well actually, i want to know how they make the big buff girl, is all i will call it cause they deleted my last post when made reference to a certain thing, how did make those? The buff girl,..? I dont care about the big buff guy, but i wouldnt mind a pirate like the big buff girl :confused:

I wont even touch this one:oops:, my mouth is zipped
EDIT (Feb 20, 2011 at 3:59 PM):
well actually, i want to know how they make the big buff girl, is all i will call it cause they deleted my last post when made reference to a certain thing, how did make those? The buff girl,..? I dont care about the big buff guy, but i wouldnt mind a pirate like the big buff girl :confused:
girls didnt get buff body types but those are the old types

girls didnt get buff body types but those are the old types

i had to say buff body type, because they deleted my post on certain body parts, no what i mean, so you just kind of have to read between the lines,....i know they didnt make a buff body girl, lollll, not what i talking about lol (they getting a bit touchy on the censoring here)

i had to say buff body type, because they deleted my post on certain body parts, no what i mean, so you just kind of have to read between the lines,....i know they didnt make a buff body girl, lollll, not what i talking about lol (they getting a bit touchy on the censoring here)
the big body type for girls is the same as the won there is now lol ( old won is the same )

the big body type for girls is the same as the won there is now lol ( old won is the same )

no, no, i tried, i tried, you cant have well, without having a big bottom to, i dont want a big bottom, used to be, you could be a certain size on top but skinny on the bottom,....i want that body type back.....we just call that the buff girl body, ok, i want that back....can we call disney, make special request.
popcorn.gif

I wasnt talking about you. But thanks for the clarification.

oh god, dont tell me you were wishing on having the big buff guy body,...be more specific then,..who you talking about,...so you dont mix us up,....could get confusing,...

no, no, i tried, i tried, you cant have well, without having a big bottom to, i dont want a big bottom, used to be, you could be a certain size on top but skinny on the bottom,....i want that body type back.....we just call that the buff girl body, ok, i want that back....can we call disney, make special request.:popcorn:
or as I call it, "The Awesome Body" :D

You can't make them that big any more. They removed that body type. I have it... you would call people with that body type, "First generation pirates" because they were the original body type.

actually i wished i had my old pc cuz disney wrote me about the pirates on test ( the old body types ) they were discontinued in Nov. of 08 due to graphics incompatibility ( they were glitchy with the new stuff that was coming) but we fought the mouse and they complied and let us keep our old body types... now if you delete one they are gone forever ne'er to return from old hobbs locker.... so now any new pirate characters you create are the ones we have available now... ywas a said day when they discontinued those pirates... oh and there was another reason also.... in certain combat situations the female avatars were um..... how to say this very un pirate like in certain situations ( they were revealing things ) the male counter parts had problem from going too large to very small depending on the glitch they got.... so there's my one piece of eight mates

So they actually discontinued them in nov 08? I created a character in like Nov or Dec 08 and It is still the old body style. I must have just missed the cut! WOOT!!

Back