Big Buff Pirates?

Robyn

Honorable Pirate
What settings do u have to do to get a pirate this big. I have tried everything and still nothing gets this big.
buff.jpg

I have not made a new pirate in ages lol so no idea. That looks like the old body type though.

They took that character design out forever. It was causing graphic problems or something. That's why you never see any new pirates with that shape.

Were they low levels? If so, it just simply means maybe their cp broke or the game stopped working and they haven't had a chance to level up and their membership ran out. That's my guess. I just recently made a Pirate and that shape wasn't available.

Were they low levels? If so, it just simply means maybe their cp broke or the game stopped working and they haven't had a chance to level up and their membership ran out. That's my guess. I just recently made a Pirate and that shape wasn't available.
Thats what I figured. They were lower levels.

It was the body type before they got changed to the I guess you could say "non steroidized normal body type". My mom would always say: "Your pirate must have been taking steroids to get a body that shape!"

When I started playing on Spring break last year, that body type was still available. And so was the girl's body type that was not very well 'proportioned' (
pirate.wink.gif
). And I always thought back then, "that ain't normal ...
pirate.tongue.gif
"

I didn't mean to offend anybody, on pirates or in real life, please accept my apology ...

Yea the only reason it's gone is because it was having some graphic problems and Disney was too lazy to "fix" it.. so now we can't use it at all
mad.png

actually i wished i had my old pc cuz disney wrote me about the pirates on test ( the old body types ) they were discontinued in Nov. of 08 due to graphics incompatibility ( they were glitchy with the new stuff that was coming) but we fought the mouse and they complied and let us keep our old body types... now if you delete one they are gone forever ne'er to return from old hobbs locker.... so now any new pirate characters you create are the ones we have available now... ywas a said day when they discontinued those pirates... oh and there was another reason also.... in certain combat situations the female avatars were um..... how to say this very un pirate like in certain situations ( they were revealing things ) the male counter parts had problem from going too large to very small depending on the glitch they got.... so there's my one piece of eight mates

Back