Question Big update coming???

El Matador del Mar

Honorable Pirate
Ahoy there,
I noticed while seeing the progress of TLOPO that when there is a long time without updates there usually comes a big update......
it's now 14 May 2018 and the last update was: 13 April, that like a month ago, so does this mean there will be a huge update soon?

Last year, there was a big jump in between tlopo-beta-v1.3.9 and tlopo-rc-v1.0.0. It was an eighty-four day pause between updates (2/26/17 to 5/21/17). Nevertheless, this was due to tlopo-rc-v1.0.0 being a huge update for the game, for the core services were overhauled, in addition to countless features and bugfixes, and much maintenance. I do not believe that this upcoming update will be as big as tlopo-rc-v1.0.0, but there might be something big coming up soon since we have never had a pause between updates quite as large as this, with the exception of tlopo-rc-v1.0.0 and tlopo-beta-v1.3.9.
We are one week away from the one-year anniversary of tlopo-rc-v1.0.0, which is also the one-year anniversary of my unfortunate demise. Perhaps, if a big update is being prepared, it might include the return of Mood Rock. We are, after all, almost one year away from my death day.
However, this is all pure speculation.
But I still have my hypothetical fingers crossed.

Last year, there was a big jump in between tlopo-beta-v1.3.9 and tlopo-rc-v1.0.0. It was an eighty-four day pause between updates (2/26/17 to 5/21/17). Nevertheless, this was due to tlopo-rc-v1.0.0 being a huge update for the game, for the core services were overhauled, in addition to countless features and bugfixes, and much maintenance. I do not believe that this upcoming update will be as big as tlopo-rc-v1.0.0, but there might be something big coming up soon since we have never had a pause between updates quite as large as the aforementioned update, or tlopo-beta-v1.0.0 for that matter.
We are one week away from the one-year anniversary of tlopo-rc-v1.0.0, which is also the one-year anniversary of my unfortunate demise. Perhaps, if a big update is being prepared, it might include the return of Mood Rock. We are, after all, almost one year away from my death day.

omg..... it started sooo serious... XD. But then again.... a Mood Rock reference.... haha.. I am dying lol.
I think you are right, except the Mood Rock part. I quess you need some Mood Rock and Roll for calming down m8!

I quess you need some Mood Rock and Roll for calming down m8!
btw Mood Rock... here is a video for you:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRJBGwTKoP8
I'll stick with the video.
Most people don't like it when any type of rock starts rolling.
IJ_rockroll-cropped.gif

Last year, there was a big jump in between tlopo-beta-v1.3.9 and tlopo-rc-v1.0.0. It was an eighty-four day pause between updates (2/26/17 to 5/21/17). Nevertheless, this was due to tlopo-rc-v1.0.0 being a huge update for the game, for the core services were overhauled, in addition to countless features and bugfixes, and much maintenance. I do not believe that this upcoming update will be as big as tlopo-rc-v1.0.0, but there might be something big coming up soon since we have never had a pause between updates quite as large as this, with the exception of tlopo-rc-v1.0.0 and tlopo-beta-v1.3.9.
pft, they removed you....revert the update :madbro:

Well, you got part of your wish come true...we are in the middle of an update now. From the server status page it looks like they are updating to a 64bit system:

Update 5-17-2018.JPG

I haven't seen anything else that could lead to believe there are any update specific gaming content.

We'll see soon enough :)

yall know theres already a mood rock rn right
Actually, the current Mood Rock has no colors. I lost them last year.
normal.png

For almost a year, I have been stuck in this gray state of being, which I do not enjoy.
I believe you are referring to the color-changing rock at Forsaken Shallows.
There has been a common misconception that this is me, but in actuality, that is my brother, Mood Stone:
https://gyazo.com/2f6acdde7b8370783840868f4adf6a99
ur name is mood rock but didnt even know there was one smh
Its name is Mood Stone.
Everyone calls it Mood Rock, but it is not me.
Some have called Mood Stone "Mood Rock II," which I am fine with since it differentiates between the two of us.
However, in the end, the rock at Forsaken Shallows is different than the rock at Port Royal.

Back