Black Pearl/Boss Battle

Sarge0572

Site Founder
Just wondering is there a problem with doing the Boss Battle when all quests are completed? I click Treasure Maps in journal to start and just keeps going and going searching. I searched forums if any others are have problems but do not see much about it. Appreciate any input....

Yeah, they seem to be broken for me too right now. I'm assuming its an unintended issue with 1.22.0 release, this was in the patch notes:
  • Please be aware that we are currently working on a massive overhaul of the Lookout matchmaking system behind the scenes. As a result, some functionality with the current Lookout system may be wonky.
    • The Underground Parlor Games instance and Find a Crew have been temporarily disabled due to serious bugs that arose with this overhaul.
    • Your mileage may vary with the Black Pearl Boss Battle and Team PvP.
    • We understand that this may be irritating, but we figured this was better than turning off PvP and Treasure Maps altogether.
    • We promise that the new Lobbies system is well worth the wait! We can't wait to share more with you in the coming weeks. We're working on this non-stop. Stay tuned!

Thanks for the clarification on this! I must have missed or forgot about this-yesterday was the first i experienced an issue with trying to run a BP battle. Must've just been lucky up till now. ;)

It doesn't work at all. Our guild tried it tonight and anyone that tried to start it got kicked out of the crew and the battle never started.

Back