Glitch  Black pearl Epic Fail

Bart Gunshot

Site Founder
So i was doing the black pearl then we got to the golaith and...
screenshot_2011-05-01_20-19-52.jpg
this happened... also look at the chat... i knew some thing was up when we were fighting the drawbriges parts of the land were missing and when we got to the golaith we couldnt see it!... i finally just logged out.

So you didn't just run with the Black Pearl then? Goliath was supposed to guard the Black Pearl so that no one stole it ... but if it was even there, then you were lucky! Should've just sailed away ... ;) ... :p

Jk ... I know what you meant, the game was glitched and you couldn't even have a proper battle to take the Pearl away ...

lol i would have just sailed away and never looked back. Heck, it's a free ship!!! but you would have to make up an excuse as to why your ship looks so much like the Pearl...... Jack wouldn't be too happy.

you could say mr. gibbs lost it in a card or dice game.....;)

lol... with my luck in a card game against NPCs i would lose my ships, my overclothes(left with just the basic white shirt and brown pants), my jewelry, and all my friends bc of the fact that i am now a shipless, badly clothed, non-shiny pirate. except my real 'friend':)cool:).... he would stay :D

lol... with my luck in a card game against NPCs i would lose my ships, my overclothes(left with just the basic white shirt and brown pants), my jewelry, and all my friends bc of the fact that i am now a shipless, badly clothed, non-shiny pirate. except my real 'friend':)cool:).... he would stay :D

and gibbs would probably win
forgot to mention that lol

ugh emote failed

lol i would have just sailed away and never looked back. Heck, it's a free ship!!! but you would have to make up an excuse as to why your ship looks so much like the Pearl...... Jack wouldn't be too happy.

Well i did sail away... then i fell off the edge of the world
black pearl water fall.jpg
then i ended up here...
Blackperal,locker.jpg
:lol1:

Back