Black Pearl Quest

DietSoda

Pirate
I've just finished the black pearl quest up to the boss battle, and the quest disappeared immediately after advancing to the final phase. Now, I know that there's an issue with quests just randomly dropping, and I'm sure that my issue is related to that. I'd just like to know if there's a way for me to get the quest back, and if not, if there will be a way for me to get the quest back in the future.

A few other of us have Lost the Pearl quest along the way , Mine wasn't to the end on one . It's been about 2 months or more and yet to get It back , Lost mine from an Update !

A few other of us have Lost the Pearl quest along the way , Mine wasn't to the end on one . It's been about 2 months or more and yet to get It back , Lost mine from an Update !

So it's not just me, then. Hopefully we have a way to get the quest back somewhere down the line, and if there's a way to do it right now, I would definitely like to know.

I lost the Black Pearl Story Quest a few days ago (11/17/2017) after recruiting the entire crew and sinking a Navy Colossus; I haven't been able to find it since, even after re-logging. I'm just glad to see that I'm not the only one experiencing this bug.

My Black Pearl is Gone, and idk what to do. it disappeared when i was on the task of sinking a Navy Colossus. about 97% in. I havent seen it since then. Hopefully i get it back at the same point i was at. Thanks for helping. hopefully it gets fixed soon.

Attachments

• screenshot_2017-11-19_14-03-28.jpg
    screenshot_2017-11-19_14-03-28.jpg
    377.5 KB · Views: 121
I lost my Raven's Cove quest on one pirate and still don't have it many months later. I don't think losing quests is priority to them at the moment. They always say please be patient. Any way I wish they would at least take those of us who lost quests and at least give us the option to start them over.

Back