Blackbeard's sword has been found!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well what is royal yet enslaved?
Perhaps a slave ship under command of the King of Britain. No not at all. To simple!
A Queen is a royal figure isn't it? Now I direct you to the ship of Blackbeard's Queen Anne's Revenge. But as for an enslave crew; Blackbeard commands a ship of Zombies, enslaved to do his will!!!
Blackbeard is coming! Perpare yourself!

Well what is royal yet enslaved?
Perhaps a slave ship under command of the King of Britain. No not at all. To simple!
A Queen is a royal figure isn't it? Now I direct you to the ship of Blackbeard's Queen Anne's Revenge. But as for an enslave crew; Blackbeard commands a ship of Zombies, enslaved to do his will!!!
Blackbeard is coming! Perpare yourself!

that was exactly what i thought when i read the note i did not read the book but i have seen enough to assume all of these things and i am sure u read the book but because i didnt i could only assume therefore thinking it would be between that and davy jones should i simplify this.... besides jones has nothing to do with blackbeards sword but now the real question to answer is will the navy come into this story at all and even davy jones please remember this game happened before the 2nd but after the 1st so it is possible that jones could show

maybe a dam will break or something ((from what the thing said or whatever)) maybe something that actually makes the sword better then a rusty cutlass.

Mates, they are talking about Queen Annie's Revenge. Thats Black Beards ship, but i'm not sure about the "Royal bow" thing. Maybe becuase BlackBeard considers his ship royalty?

Mates, they are talking about Queen Annie's Revenge. Thats Black Beards ship, but i'm not sure about the "Royal bow" thing. Maybe becuase BlackBeard considers his ship royalty?

notice the word queen in his ships name now kids do u know what a queen is.... yes thats right a queen is someone who is royal

i smell a new quest coming

I think I have to run with the Blackbeard ship. Jolly is getting a bit overdone. Time for a new antagonist.... and one by sea would be fantastic!

One of the things that happened as they "improved" the game over the last couple of years is that the seas had gone from being crowded to nearly empty. With the latest changes more has been added to the sea so this might be something built along those lines.

One of the things that happened as they "improved" the game over the last couple of years is that the seas had gone from being crowded to nearly empty. With the latest changes more has been added to the sea so this might be something built along those lines.[/quote]

i hope by improved u mean spent years degrading the game into the monster it is today and now they decide we should do something about this game

Check this out:
The Sword of Triton was believed to have been forged in the lost city of Atlantis. Many who have wielded the sword channels over mystical unearthly powers, including to bring the dead to life. Through unknown circumstances, Blackbeard gained possession of the sword.
Its magical connection to the Queen Anne's Revenge was such that the vessel would do the will of whomever wielded it. Blackbeard was able to take advantage of this for a number of occasions, including sea battles and to keep members of his crew in line.

actually i wasnt refering to anyone here just the whole dora thing u know.... no i guess not

and what i meant by monster is that they had a good game but they released it too early and then began messing with the game even more and i already know how hard making a game it i tried it with flash one time i cant code games well animation im good at though and sending a donation wont help because its what they do with that money that really counts and so far they havent done much that has not already been in the game
Not everyone can get what they want, mate. The reason the game change is because of player input, at first, after the Black Pearl quest, there was another quest that was called the Headstone Quest, it was a WIP, but it was never released because the Input of players wanted something else. So I think that the Players are a really big factor to the changes of the game.
Headstone Quest: http://piratesoffline.org/misc/headstone.mp3

i
Mate they only make about $66,000 a year. One person needs somewhere about $50,000 dollars to survive, but it also depends on other thing son were you live. The POTCO staff really only look at this as a way to make some side money. This isn't their livestock.

And i don't watch dora... and i'm pretty sure that other on here haven't, so they didn't know what you are referring to. Sorry if I'm sounding kinda... well, abassaish, but i'm trying to make a point.

i dont watch and i was sick one day and all the sudden my tv changed channels to dora was like what the heck! and secondly that money goes into the game or most of it should be but they have cut back on alot in the game already and disney has bigger projects to worry about than this thus it is the reason as to why it is not updated all the time the team also has bigger projects
Not everyone can get what they want, mate. The reason the game change is because of player input, at first, after the Black Pearl quest, there was another quest that was called the Headstone Quest, it was a WIP, but it was never released because the Input of players wanted something else. So I think that the Players are a really big factor to the changes of the game.
Headstone Quest: http://piratesoffline.org/misc/headstone.mp3
i didnt say i wanted anything i just want something new in the game besides a few minigames and if u recall basil people also wanted the kraken and look what has happened so far and also they got rid of many things the game had at launch which still to this day has not been released

Hey man, listen. this is messed up. u no how they have those adds on the potco site 4 the game cards? that's a load o' crap becuz they aint there. yo'v tried at the stores they say and there not there. this site is in serious trouble w' the funds dude.

Hey man, listen. this is ******ed. u no how they have those adds on the potco site 4 the game cards? that's a load o' crap becuz they aint there. yo'v tried at the stores they say and there not there. this site is in serious trouble w' the funds dude.

well first i would like to say the game cards would be they're and second not all cvs stores carry the potco game cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back