Blackbeard's sword has been found!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i

i dont watch and i was sick one day and all the sudden my tv changed channels to dora was like what the heck! and secondly that money goes into the game or most of it should be but they have cut back on alot in the game already and disney has bigger projects to worry about than this thus it is the reason as to why it is not updated all the time the team also has bigger projects

i didnt say i wanted anything i just want something new in the game besides a few minigames and if u recall basil people also wanted the kraken and look what has happened so far and also they got rid of many things the game had at launch which still to this day has not been released

Well, when I say not everyone, I mean in general. Any way, there are two things that could have happened.
  1. People may have wanted other things besides the Kraken.
Back in Jan of 2010, Potco sent out a survey asking what people wanted, and next to the Kraken, they had New Weapons. I guess people wanted the weapons more than the kraken. Half of the things that we wanted may not come out because the Input of players put the game in a different direction.

2. They may add in the kraken, but they are adding their own story lines to get to it. After all they did say that with the kraken, other things would be added into the game, but then again, those other things came without it.​

Well, when I say not everyone, I mean in general. Any way, there are two things that could have happened.
  1. People may have wanted other things besides the Kraken.
Back in Jan of 2010, Potco sent out a survey asking what people wanted, and next to the Kraken, they had New Weapons. I guess people wanted the weapons more than the kraken. Half of the things that we wanted may not come out because the Input of players put the game in a different direction.
2. They may add in the kraken, but they are adding their own story lines to get to it. After all they did say that with the kraken, other things would be added into the game, but then again, those other things came without it.​
i do realise about the weapons but it has been years and the kraken is still not here
EDIT (Apr 20, 2011 at 3:02 PM):
Well do you think the Queen Anne's Revenge (QAR) will come into the game?

not on the seas no not unless its a boss battle

Wait... if this sword could rasie the dead, do you think that Walter could come back?

it was never officially stated that walter was dead only instanced or at least from what i have seen though if they really do make walter dead i dont think reviving him with the blade will make him living again he would just be undead
If you look on the discussion on the website, Cayman Trench says not all the powers are known. Let's just wait and see...

not all powers are known... all of it sounds like something new but i highly doubt that we will be able to raise captain walter but it will be interesting to see what they come up with

it was never officially stated that walter was dead only instanced or at least from what i have seen though if they really do make walter dead i dont think reviving him with the blade will make him living again he would just be undead

not all powers are known... all of it sounds like something new but i highly doubt that we will be able to raise captain walter but it will be interesting to see what they come up with
i want to be undead like at halloween xD

has everyone ignored what disney said when they released the game... new story quest every 4 years in october of this year makes 4 years they'll probably release something then test has been getting closed and reset lately maybe there already preparing it for a update for testers ( speaking of witch does anyone have the download launcher for test? i formatted my laptop and i need it back )

has everyone ignored what disney said when they released the game... new story quest every 4 years in october of this year makes 4 years they'll probably release something then test has been getting closed and reset lately maybe there already preparing it for a update for testers ( speaking of witch does anyone have the download launcher for test? i formatted my laptop and i need it back )
Here you go mate
https://piratesforums.co/threads/how-to-get-test-server.2319/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back