Blackbeard's sword has been found!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it means the Ship of the line it was a royal vessel right? and it has been in the background for a long time.

If it is the Dutch man that means the Kracken has to come and it would be a new quest.

If it is Black Beard then that means new islands and a quest

But remember that when Black beards sword was released it said there is more to it then the eye can see what could this mean?

I think it means the Ship of the line it was a royal vessel right? and it has been in the background for a long time.

If it is the Dutch man that means the Kracken has to come and it would be a new quest.

If it is Black Beard then that means new islands and a quest

But remember that when Black beards sword was released it said there is more to it then the eye can see what could this mean?

clearly u need to check the other posts and are u intentionaly spelling things wrong?

Allow me to be a pessimist, but could it also be possible that this was just released as a promo, and not part of a larger quest? There's no real coding in the game that I know of that allows weapons to be upgraded, so I doubt that'll happen. It would take the team a longgggg time and a good deal of effort to add an entire new enemy faction (Blackbeard/zombies) to the game, so that might be out of the question for now.

Any news of anything interesting happening on the Test Servers?

Allow me to be a pessimist, but could it also be possible that this was just released as a promo, and not part of a larger quest? There's no real coding in the game that I know of that allows weapons to be upgraded, so I doubt that'll happen. It would take the team a longgggg time and a good deal of effort to add an entire new enemy faction (Blackbeard/zombies) to the game, so that might be out of the question for now.

Any news of anything interesting happening on the Test Servers?

Test has been closed for about 2 weeks now mate. No one can long on the test site or the test launcher. Although the test launcher does open for some people including myself it doesn't show the login screen/window. :fight:

The Sword of Triton Has Been Unearthed
April 18, 2011
divider_line.gif

:

"This sword holds far more power than meets the eye, for when a royal bow breaks water, ye shall know her name and that of her enslaved crew."
I've recently went to Disneyland and they had a Sneak Peek of Stranger Tides, i only got about a minute of it recorded and accidently erased it, and BlackBeard had his sword, the sword posesed some kind voodoo and the pirate crew jack had and himself were tide up in ropes

On Pirates Online Forums, a fellow forumer noticed on her Yahoo! mail there was an interactive ad for POTCO with the sword where you click on pirates running across the screen and they get hung upside down then tossed off the ship!

i went to go use it and something happened to it! its gone and now i can never get it. it rly angered me!!! DX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back