Blackbeard's sword has been found!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the POTCO site... The sword has special, "unknown" effects on the crew of the Queen Anne's Revenge. I sold it as soon as I got it once I realized how cruddy it was, so I don't know what it does.
Don't blame me if there are other posts on here that say this; it's a long thread and I didn't have the time or patience to read it all! xP

Read the POTCO site... The sword has special, "unknown" effects on the crew of the Queen Anne's Revenge. I sold it as soon as I got it once I realized how cruddy it was, so I don't know what it does.
Don't blame me if there are other posts on here that say this; it's a long thread and I didn't have the time or patience to read it all! xP
Just type in the code sword again and u should get it but the new skill was called tritons vengance but nobody on live knew what it did i guess so they changed it to say bonus damage vs jumbees

triton's revenge was like the hurricane slash against Jumbees......so again i say useless when looting and has one purpse and one purpose only....fighting on the Queen Anne's Revenge...now it they would have added sailing skills like the movie did i would have kept it, but they didn't so i sold it....i have won pirate now with a bunch of free bees and Molly isn't one of them, other than i kept my red and gold Loyalty bandana :D still get asked about that and i just missed the silver and black one by two months :mad: sooo recap Triton Sword ( Blackbeard's sword ) i thought i would be a lil better then that but once again disney rushed and we suffered the consiquence.

triton's revenge was like the hurricane slash against Jumbees......so again i say useless when looting and has one purpse and one purpose only....fighting on the Queen Anne's Revenge...now it they would have added sailing skills like the movie did i would have kept it, but they didn't so i sold it....i have won pirate now with a bunch of free bees and Molly isn't one of them, other than i kept my red and gold Loyalty bandana :D still get asked about that and i just missed the silver and black one by two months :mad: sooo recap Triton Sword ( Blackbeard's sword ) i thought i would be a lil better then that but once again disney rushed and we suffered the consiquence.
No tritons vengance just does bonus damage to jumbees hurricane slash is just a normal skill and that bandanna wish i was unlimited when they were giving it away that bandanna and the black one

noooo!! its blackbeard!!

something along the lines of davy jones or the navy who knows for their sake i hope its jones the navy is a joke now with all the new weapons yes even the epic fail
its not davy jones or the navy its probably blackbeard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back