Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty Moonlight

Site Founder
The Sword of Triton Has Been Unearthed
April 18, 2011
divider_line.gif

Blackbeard's sword has been found!

After several days of intense battle to find the rumored item first, the Marceline Guild has unearthed the mighty Sword of Triton!​
The Sword of Triton, Blackeard's very own sword, can be yours today!

Just redeem the code: sword

Your Pirate will instantly receive Blackbeard's trusty Sword of Triton and let your enemies beware its lethal power!​
(You must have an available weapon slot in your weapon inventory.)​

Mysteries still surround this infamous blade ... How did it come to the Caribbean? Is its appearance an omen of something deadlier yet to come?

A riddle scrawled on parchment and found buried alongside the sword remains our only clue:

"This sword holds far more power than meets the eye, for when a royal bow breaks water, ye shall know her name and that of her enslaved crew."
Sword_of_Triton_closeup.JPG
The Sword of Triton can be redeemed by both Basic and Unlimited Access Members. However, only Unlimited Members can equip the weapon and unleash its fury.​

A "royal bow breaks water" must mean Davy Jones since the Dutchman rises up out of the water.

i just said it was a pastability didnt i actually him and his crew are already in the files so this is most likely what it will be or another failed attempt at getting more players

"This sword holds far more power than meets the eye, for when a royal bow breaks water, ye shall know her name and that of her enslaved crew."
EDIT (Apr 18, 2011 9:29 PM):
so heres what i think it holds more pwer witch possibly could mean a greater version of the sword and as for where it says when a royal bow breaks water possibly meaning a ship possibly a royal navy ship and when it says ye shall know her name its probabaly refering to aship or a captain of a ship and as for enslaved crew it could possibly refer to davy joneses crew

EDIT (Apr 18, 2011 9:29 PM):
so heres what i think it holds more pwer witch possibly could mean a greater version of the sword and as for where it says when a royal bow breaks water possibly meaning a ship possibly a royal navy ship and when it says ye shall know her name its probabaly refering to aship or a captain of a ship and as for enslaved crew it could possibly refer to davy joneses crew

well u have just made my day much better i have officially named this sword the epic fail and it shall remain that way untill the sword gets upgraded as said above

No dude.
a ROYAL bow breaks water.
Must mean the return of HMS Interceptor or so..

best bet is jones cuz as i said in a previous post he is already in the files and the potco team likes to be lazy so whatever is in the files that they scraped they just change it a little add a few things and say here new thing

best bet is jones cuz as i said in a previous post he is already in the files and the potco team likes to be lazy so whatever is in the files that they scraped they just change it a little add a few things and say here new thing
jones aint royal its most liely a navy ship will be launched that holds royal cargo and davy will atempt to seize it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back