Glitch board ship instantly signed off

I have 2 quests and can't move on until they are done but every time I board a ship, mine or a public one, I am instantly signed off. I can't sail, I board and as soon as I land I'm signed off, all the way off, back to the desktop. I can do all things on land just not sail. Can you fix this so I can complete these 2 quests and move on?

I cannot move on, my 2 Quests require sailing and sinking ships. How do I send a crash log? So far it goes to Apple each time I crash. Am I the only iMac user on Pirates? No because my husband plays and he doesn't get signed off when he sails, So I will try restart in safe mode and see if it still happens.

I cannot move on, my 2 Quests require sailing and sinking ships. How do I send a crash log? So far it goes to Apple each time I crash. Am I the only iMac user on Pirates? No because my husband plays and he doesn't get signed off when he sails, So I will try restart in safe mode and see if it still happens.

First things first, i would turn off the ingame music/sound as it causes the game to crash.

Step 1. Open the TLOPO folder. You can right click the program if you have it as a desktop shortcut then click "Open file location".

Step 2. In the TLOPO folder open the "Log" folder.

Step 3. Open the most recent crash log in Notepad (Any such program will do fine).

Step 4. Copy the contents of the log file then click "Insert" (Location of "Insert" button: https://i.imgur.com/WhtXD6i.png) in the editor for this thread then select the "Code" button.

Step 5. Paste the contents of the log file into the popup window then press "Insert" at the bottom of said window.

To make it easier paste the contents of the file in-between this tag >>>> [ CODE ] [ /CODE ] <<<< (Remove the spaces)

As an alternative, you can send an email to support@tlopo.com with the log file included with said email as an attachment.

Last edited:
Mute all your game sounds and music, relog, and try again.

If you still crash send the crash log. Arabella provided instructions on how to do that above.

First things first, i would turn off the ingame music/sound as it causes the game to crash.

Step 1. Open the TLOPO folder. You can right click the program if you have it as a desktop shortcut then click "Open file location".

Step 2. In the TLOPO folder open the "Log" folder.

Step 3. Open the most recent crash log in Notepad (Any such program will do fine).

Step 4. Copy the contents of the log file then click "Insert" (Location of "Insert" button: https://i.imgur.com/WhtXD6i.png) in the editor for this thread then select the "Code" button.

Step 5. Paste the contents of the log file into the popup window then press "Insert" at the bottom of said window.

To make it easier paste the contents of the file in-between this tag >>>> [ CODE ] [ /CODE ] <<<< (Remove the spaces)

As an alternative, you can send an email to support@tlopo.com with the log file included with said email as an attachment.

Thank you but not to sound too ignorant, I don't have a TLOPO file, I simply have the application. I am on an iMac and have looked everywhere for a TLOPO folder. I can imagine how stupid I sound to you but there it is. I get a crash log that goes to Apple each time I crash. I can copy that (it's long) and send it, is that what you want? it is a dump log of sorts in Mac language.

Thank you but not to sound too ignorant, I don't have a TLOPO file, I simply have the application. I am on an iMac and have looked everywhere for a TLOPO folder. I can imagine how stupid I sound to you but there it is. I get a crash log that goes to Apple each time I crash. I can copy that (it's long) and send it, is that what you want? it is a dump log of sorts in Mac language.

I would send it and @MMDR @Cheysa Finn can help you.

Looks like I can help with this one here! Your going to have to open your Terminal (you can use spotlight search to find it if needed). Then just paste the following text in and the logs should pop up.
open ~/Library/Application\ Support/The\ Legend\ of\ Pirates\ Online/Game/logs

Hope this helps, I use Mac so I know this works, let me know if you need further assistance! :D

This is what I get when I paste in:

Last login: Thu Aug 31 14:42:54 on console

Tracys-iMac:~ tracymcdermott$ /Library/Application\ Support/The\ Legend\ of\ Pirates\ Online/Game/logs

-bash: /Library/Application Support/The Legend of Pirates Online/Game/logs: No such file or directory

Tracys-iMac:~ tracymcdermott$

So did you get a folder full of files that have the logs in them or not? It should pop up when you paste that in and press enter. If not, I believe there is another way to get them.

Process: The Legend of Pirates Online [663]

Path: /Users/USER/Library/Application Support/The Legend of Pirates Online/*/The Legend of Pirates Online
I turned off sound and special effects sound, I can now sail and shoot cannon. I was able to sail and shoot cannon 3 weeks ago with sound. I pasted my response from my 'Terminal' and it said (at the end) no files. I am sorry to be so thick. But thank you for telling me about the sound. I know eventually it will be fixed, I just can't get what it is you need to find my problem. Thank you, I love the game and have since it was first released, I had 2 level 50 pirates, So did my husband and grandson who began at 3 yrs old and played until he was 7 when it was discontinued.

I pasted my response from my 'Terminal' and it said (at the end) no files. I am sorry to be so thick.

Don't worry about it! Many other players crash due to this problem with the sound. I only wanted the log in the case that you kept crashing even after muting the game's sounds and music because that would've meant that the issue was coming from somewhere else.

I'm glad that you're now able to sail!

So did you get a folder full of files that have the logs in them or not? It should pop up when you paste that in and press enter. If not, I believe there is another way to get them.
Having the same issue as them. I need to send my game logs to support but I'm not able to find the logs anywhere. There is no folder on my computer, do you know the alternative way to find a game log?

Back